30

After leaving Gu Tingshen's courtyard, Lao Li immediately sent a message to someone.

[Lao Li: Xiaobai, stop it.]

He repeated this many times until he was almost back at his residence, and finally sent it out.

Not long after the message was sent, the person on the other side responded.

[Bletilla: Did you do as I told you? 】

Although he knew he would get such a reply, when he saw this sentence without any emotion, Lao Li still smiled bitterly in his heart.

It took a long while before he replied to the other party.

[Old Li: I did it. I told my husband, Wei Ying still hasn’t checked. ]

[ Bai Ji: Well, you don’t need to worry about the rest. ]

Lao Li's mood suddenly became more complicated.

Although this was not the first time that Bai Ji had been treated like this, he took such a big risk to help Bai Ji, but Bai Ji didn't even say thank you.

Even though he knew that everything was just wishful thinking, Lao Li still felt a chill and fatigue in his heart.

Thinking of the last question Gu Tingshen asked him a moment ago, Lao Li intuitively felt that Gu Tingshen had begun to doubt him.

[Old Li: Xiaobai, you don’t know Mr. Gu or how scary he is. 】【Bletilla: So? ]

[Old Li: Mr. Gu values ​​Wei Ying very much, you won't have a chance. ]

[Old Li: It’s better to stop. ]

[ Bai Ji: Opportunities are created by oneself. ]

[ Bai Ji: And, as far as I know, Gu Tingshen has never touched Wei Ying at all. 】【Bletilla: You just need to do what I say. ]

[Bletilla: Otherwise, just leave me alone. 】

Being stabbed in the heart by these cold words, Lao Li's face turned pale instantly.

...

Tomorrow is the day to return to the set. When Old Li returned to his residence, Xiao Li was packing his luggage.

When he heard Lao Li opening the door, Xiao Li couldn't help but complain to him about being deducted from his salary by Gu Tingshen.

It wasn't until he noticed that Old Li hadn't moved for a long time that Xiao Li realized what he was doing and immediately raised his head to look at him.

This sight immediately shocked Xiao Li.

"Brother, why do you look so bad?"

He quickly ran over and touched Lao Li's forehead, "You don't have a fever."

Seeing this, Lao Li's heart was still heavy, but he was also warmed by him. An ugly smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "I just went to see Mr. Gu."

Xiao Li blinked, "So, you were scolded by Gu Tianxian?"

Old Li was silent for a while, and sighed deeply. The tone comes.

"I told Mr. Gu that Wei Ying is the only one who hasn't been checked yet."

"He doesn't seem to be very happy."

Xiao Li was startled when he heard this, and his face suddenly turned a little bad.

"It can't be Brother Wei!"

He said this firmly.

Lao Li's heart suddenly became blocked.

Although he also knew that the mole was not Wei Ying, seeing Xiao Li protecting Wei Ying like this made Lao Li, who had always regarded Xiao Li as his own brother, feel quite uncomfortable.