43

The blond Henry is a petite Omega with an angelic face.

On the set of "Knife" where Alpha is full of hormones, he is as lovable as a blossoming Sayuri.

However, everyone only felt that since this little omega

joined the cast, Henry seemed to be unable to see all the Alphas in the cast, and all he could think about was Wei Ying.

The mood of everyone in the Xia Kingdom, who knew that Wei Ying had a lover, was even more subtle, and some even specifically reminded Henry about it.

However, Henry just smiled at that time and replied innocently, "What's wrong with having a lover? I don't mind."

Everyone:...

Is there something wrong with this little omega's outlook on life?

Is this the time to be a mistress?

Since meeting Wei Ying at Maple Leaf Airport nearly two years ago, Henry has become interested in the man who dared to point his wooden warehouse at his head.

However, in the past two years, Weiying has either been filming on the closed set of "Ask the Immortal" or in the scenic garden without leaving home and seeing no one at all.

As time went by, Henry, who owned a large piece of grassland, forgot about Wei Ying.

As the Maple Leaf Best Actor, Rogers would not accept a supporting role in a genre like "Knives Out", but he unexpectedly accepted it. It is said that Rogers offered to assist in the filming, so Henry would naturally be curious.

After checking, he discovered that there was actually Wei Ying in the crew.

Henry immediately tried his best to let Rogers take him into the group.

The purpose of his trip was to film a movie, but to hook up with Wei Ying was the real one.

Of course, Rogers warned him early on that the Xia Kingdom's military was involved in this drama, so Henry had to film it carefully.

Naturally, Henry would not hinder Rogers in this matter, but at the same time, he would not forget to hook up with Wei Ying.

Henry is confident in his charm.

In the past two years, his interest in Wei Ying was actually not that big anymore, but after joining the group, Wei Ying's indifference once again ignited his burning desire to conquer.

The more Wei Ying ignores him, the more determined he is to win over Wei Ying!

On this day, after the crew got off work, Henry approached Wei Ying again.

What surprised him was that the bodyguards around Wei Ying didn't stop him this time.

Henry suddenly felt happy and rushed to Wei Ying. Just as he was about to say something, Wei Ying stood up and said to him expressionlessly, "Follow me."

Henry: Oh no.

Is this, he finally succeeded in conquering it?

He sneered in his heart, but Henry still followed Wei Ying happily.

...

Ying Yi's patience with people other than his master is actually not very good.

However, if the other party did not provoke him, in most cases, Ying Yi would not take any action.

But Henry is different.

Gu Tingshen once told Ying Yi that as a person of his, Ying Yi should always keep a distance from others.