40

Gu Meiren recently got a new cold iron vase.

Although this vase is made of cold iron and looks nothing special, it feels warm and delicate, like a small heater, making it hard to put it down.

The bottle has smooth lines, and it can be seen that the craftsmen put a lot of effort into it.

He played with it carefully all night and didn't let it go until dawn.

...

Gu Tingshen was awakened by the rustling movement of the dragon in his arms.

He is a person who gets angry when he gets up. If it had been in the past, he might have become depressed.

But at this moment, he only narrowed his eyes slightly and lazily squeezed a handful in his arms.

There was a slight tremor where the skin was touching. Gu Tingshen chuckled and asked Ying Yi, "Aren't you sleepy?" Ying Yi was actually a

little tired, but his biological clock had always been like this. He wanted to take advantage of his master to get up before he got up. Went to make breakfast.

Unexpectedly, he had moved so lightly, and the master still woke up.

He carefully observed Gu Tingshen's expression for a while, and saw that his master's eyes were narrowed again, and he seemed to be very sleepy. Yingyi then said softly, "... Go down and prepare breakfast." After Gu Tingshen heard this, he slowly let go of his arms

, Let his hard-working little shadow guard out.

After Yingyi got dressed and went out, Gu Tingshen thought about it. Sure enough, he showed mercy to the boy last night, so much so that he still had the strength to get up and cook early in the morning. After thinking about it again, he felt that Yingyi's recent The training results are really good.

...

Yingyi's condition this time is indeed much better than the first time.

After that time in Daliang Village, he lay in bed for two whole days, and then practiced intermittently for half a month before he fully recovered.

This time, my waist didn't even hurt.

This is not because Ying Yi is talented, but because Gu Tingshen was very restrained last night.

Yes, restraint.

In fact, before last night, Ying Yi had always thought that his master would only touch him when he was passively in heat.

Therefore, when his master pulled him onto the bed, Ying Yi was actually a little confused.

Although it was unexpected, he was still very compliant.

Then I felt that there was nothing wrong with the master being like this.

Because his master is Alpha, Yingyi once looked for a lot of popular science about Alpha.

So he knows that Alpha, especially the top Alpha, is actually a creature with strong desires.

But because the garden was full of Ba, Ying Yi was also sure that except for him, the master had not touched anyone else during this period, so Ying Yi always thought that the master in this life was the same as the previous one, with very weak desires. .

In fact, the master didn't go too far last night. He didn't release much pheromones until the last moment. Ying Yi felt that he was restrained, and that was why.

Compared to some substantial developments, the master seems to prefer the feeling of skin-to-skin contact.

very gentle.