73

The next day after having a drink with Yingyi, Lao Wu said goodbye to Gu Ting.

Gu Tingshen did not persuade him to stay, only said that the door of Jingyuan would be open to him at any time.

After Lao Wu left, Yingyi leaned on Gu Tingshen's shoulder and slowly rubbed his waist.

The two of them had such a quarrel in the bathroom yesterday that Ying Yi still hasn't recovered yet.

If in the past, when his body was so tired, Ying Yi would definitely rest in bed.

But because he heard that it was Lao Wu who came to see Gu Tingshen on his own initiative, and guessed that Lao Wu might be here to say goodbye, Yingyi couldn't lie down no matter what, and had to accompany Gu Tingshen.

Gu Tingshen quickly took over the massage job. Ying Yi relaxed and moved into his arms, and finally asked Gu Tingshen in a dumb voice, "...Why did he have to leave?" Gu Tingshen paused his hand and pondered for a moment

. He said, "Old Wu didn't come here for me."

Ying Yi looked up at him in confusion, and then Gu Tingshen continued, "He has liked his father for many years."

Ying Yi:...

"...So, he Was it because of my father that I agreed to take care of you with my grandfather?"

Gu Tingshen nodded.

The film was a bit confusing for a while.

"...Does father know about this?"

Ying Yi has already begun to think about the bloody plot of Liu Si and Lao Wu being a couple back then, but later they were snatched away by Gu Zhao and beaten with a stick.

Gu Tingshen could probably guess what he was thinking, and kissed his forehead with a chuckle, "Father doesn't know until now."

Ying Dun was stunned for a moment.

So, what thoughts did Lao Wu have in raising Gu Tingshen these years?

"...Then when did you know about it?" He rubbed Gu Tingshen's chest.

Gu Ting touched his head deeply, "These are what the old man told me personally before I moved out of my house."

Ying Yi was startled.

In other words, Gu Tingshen knew this when he was five years old.

...The only person he could rely on at that time was entirely because of Liu Sicai's reluctance to take care of him.

It was never because of him.

Mr. Gu really refused to leave even a trace of false warmth to his master.

It was only then that Ying Yi figured out why Lao Wu had always addressed Gu Tingshen as "Sir" after being around him for so many years, and his attitude was never too far or too close, and he adhered to etiquette.

You know, Xiao Li, the security captain who came to Gu Tingshen later, would occasionally use the titles "Gu Boss" and "Gu Tianxian" to criticize Gu Tingshen in private.

But Lao Wu never failed from beginning to end, like a perfect butler template.

He decided to teach Yingyi to take care of Jingyuan and Gu Tingshen's affairs, and he started immediately after Liu Si left.

Ying Yi was very grateful to Lao Wu for protecting and raising Gu Tingshen. He thought that Lao Wu might not have no feelings for Gu Tingshen. After all, people's hearts are full of flesh, especially since Gu Tingshen is so good now.