24

Gu Ting looked at him carefully.

Different from the skinny and wretched appearance when we first met him, after half a year of careful feeding, Ying Yi's figure and texture have completely plumped up.

Nowadays, although he still looks a little thin, Gu Tingshen knows very well what kind of strong energy and dangerous explosive power is contained in this seemingly thin body. He

still remembers that when he was at the airport today, Ying Yi decisively pulled out the wooden warehouse. The fierce look when killing the robbers.

Ying Yi was once the sharpest knife in Gu Tingshen's hand, cutting through thorns and thorns for Gu Tingshen, stained with blood.

This is an overly rigid person, even his facial features are sharp and cold.

But in front of Gu Tingshen, he always restrained his sharpness and was as docile as if he was telling Gu Tingshen that as the master, he could do whatever he wanted.

Gu Ting's eyes gradually darkened.

He suddenly pinched Ying Yi's chin, forcing Ying Yi to raise his head from a nearly prostrate posture.

Although Ying Yi was a little drunk, he still instinctively obeyed his actions, but when he looked at Gu Tingshen, there was a hint of confusion and confusion in his eyes.

Gu Ting looked at him with deep eyes.

Such a condescending posture can easily give people a sense of superiority.

Especially the person in his hands didn't know how to resist at all.

But will he really not resist?

Gu Tingshen thought casually, gently rubbing Ying Yi's skin with his fingers.

Although Ying Yi has suffered a lot over the years, when he was first brought back by Gu Tingshen, he was extremely rough everywhere. However, after half a year of careful maintenance, he has now been transformed, and even his skin is much smoother and more delicate.

It feels okay to the touch.

Gu Tingshen thought critically.

Gu Tingshen was born with a low body temperature. When his fingers slowly moved downward and moved to Ying Yi's Adam's apple, the skin on Ying Yi's neck jumped up into tiny bumps because of the cold jade-like touch.

At such a close place, Gu Tingshen could easily notice that Ying Yi's body stiffened slightly for a moment.

This is an instinctive physiological reaction. After all, his palm is pressing on Ying Yi's life gate.

If it were him, anyone who dared to do this would probably be killed on the spot.

Ying Yi is a shadow guard and a killer. Such a posture must be more unbearable for him than Gu Tingshen.

Gu Tingshen could see that Ying Yi was fighting against instinct.

Although he was trying his best to relax his body, Gu Tingshen's hand was close to him, and he could clearly feel that Ying Yi's heartbeat and blood flow were gradually getting faster.

With a trace of amusement in his eyes, Gu Tingshen suddenly wanted to know where Ying Yi's bottom line was.

His fingers slowly pressed on Ying Yi's Adam's apple. After Ying Yi finally couldn't help but tremble, Gu Tingshen let him go for the time being. He moved his fingers downward and suddenly pulled open the collar that bound his neck.

His strength was so great that Ying stumbled forward, but his unclear mind still remembered not to touch Gu Tingshen.

He quickly held onto the sofa with quick eyes and hands, but still bumped into Gu Tingshen's leg.