60

Because of pity for Yingyi, Gu Tingshen has always been very restrained, and never completely lost his mind even when he was passively in heat.

However, for someone like him who has a strong need for control, this is just right.

But this time, Gu Tingshen was really driven crazy by Ying Yi.

He didn't know what was wrong with him. Even though Ying Yi didn't have a trace of pheromones on his body, it still made him so hot that he lost his mind. He just wanted to take Ying Yi's whole body and swallow him whole, and let Ying Yi's body be penetrated from the inside out. Everything is covered in his scent.

For ten whole days and nights, apart from eating, sleeping and solving physical problems, he and Ying Yi spent almost the whole time together in bed.

It wasn't until Ying Yi was so worn that he couldn't make a sound and he fainted, that Gu Tingshen was finally satisfied and let him go.

In two lifetimes, this was the first time Gu Tingshen was so indulgent.

As a result of his indulgence, he was now staring at the "Dayan" interface on his tablet with a solemn expression.

On that note, Ying Yi's personal attributes have undergone some subtle changes.

[Name: Wei Ying (Yingyi, Tuwa)

Status: Pregnant (1 day)

...]

Pregnant.

When he first saw these three words, Gu Tingshen's pupils suddenly tightened for a moment, thinking that he was dazzled or there was a bug in the system.

But after restarting "Dayan" several times, Gu Tingshen finally determined that this was not his hallucination.

This system has never had any glitches since its inception until now.

In addition, Gu Tingshen knew how much of a beast he had been in the past ten days...

Gu Tingshen was almost certain that Ying Yi was really pregnant.

He almost immediately wanted to call Nie Rong and ask him to come over.

But then he remembered that it would take at least ten days after pregnancy to get a confirmed result, and Gu Tingshen put down the phone again.

Now, he had another thing he had to do.

...

This sleep shadow fell asleep for a long time, and it was not until the morning of the third day that he reluctantly opened his eyes.

My whole body felt sore and limp as if it was falling apart, and I could hardly lift up my strength.

Ying Yi immediately recalled the seemingly endless days and nights before, and his body seemed to feel slightly warm again.

A moist touch soon came to her lips. Yingyi opened her eyes and saw Gu Tingshen's gentle and smiling face.

The master is feeding him water.

Ying Yi was indeed thirsty and quickly drank a whole glass of warm honey water from Gu Tingshen's hand.

"Do you still want to drink?" Gu Tingshen asked him warmly.

Ying Yi shook his head.

Seeing this, Gu Tingshen quickly brought another bowl of hot porridge and fed Yingyi to eat it.

In the past, Yingyi would have climbed out of bed to eat even if he could crawl, but this time, he really didn't have the strength.

Can't even move my fingers.