45

Li Heng is a smart man.

Gu Tingshen knew him very well.

Gu Tingshen never made friends with fools, and it was impossible for a fool to control the huge Li family.

So

"Are you really not aware, or are you pretending not to know?"

He lowered his eyes and looked at Li Heng, his indifferent brows and eyes were full of the cold and sharpness that Li Heng was familiar with. With just one glance, Li Heng's defense was broken.

Li Heng: ...

His expression began to become tangled.

After a long while, Li Heng finally uttered a sentence with great difficulty, "I kind of... still... know a little bit."

Gu Tingshen was slightly satisfied and said to the point, "It's obvious that you like him."

Li Heng fell silent for a moment.

After a while, he let out a deep sigh of frustration.

Gu Tingshen didn't like to look forward or backward when he acted. When he saw this, he immediately frowned and looked at him with disgust.

"Go and chase if you like it. What are you hesitating about?"

Li Heng's expression suddenly became more entangled. After a while, he hesitated and said, "I...I have never chased anyone. I don't know how to chase."

"Besides, he doesn't . Don't like me."

Gu Tingshen said with a cold face, "Oh."

Li Heng: ...

Knowing that he was despised by Gu Tingshen, Li Heng had to speak more clearly.

Li Heng had everything since he was a child.

As the only Miaomiao of this generation of the Li family, he has been surrounded by stars since he was born. He wants the moon but not the stars.

Because of this, Li Heng developed a self-centered and domineering temperament since he was a child.

Sometimes Li Heng himself felt that the reason why he didn't grow up to be a dandy was because of the smoke coming out of the Li family's ancestral grave.

Since Li Heng was born until now, the only Waterloo he has encountered is Gu Tingshen.

But even Gu Tingshen, the flower of the high mountains, was successfully captured by him in the end and became his close friend.

Gu Tingshen: ...

I don’t know why, but when he heard this, Gu Tingshen wanted Li Heng to get out.

Fortunately, Li Heng immediately changed the topic to Fang Jingbai.

Fang Jingbai was the only person who made Li Heng's heart flutter in recent years.

Fang Jingbai was actually not much different from the other canaries that Li Heng had raised before. There were people with better looks and smarter thoughts than him. However, just after he left, Li Heng gradually felt that something was wrong.

"But that's not right." Li Heng said.

Gu Tingshen glanced at him indifferently, "What's wrong?"

Li Heng was confused again, "I used to think that I would only like Alpha or Ba."

"I hate being controlled by pheromones."

Gu Tingshen finally understood what he really wanted. What are you hesitating about?