2

After breakfast, because he was still not feeling well, Gu Tingshen took a walk for a while and then went back to his room to rest.

When he passed by the coffee table and saw the tablet on it, Gu Tingshen remembered that he had not been on "Dayan" for three days.

"Dayan" is a mobile game developed by Gu Tingshen and his friend Li Heng.

It's a coincidence that the third young master of the Gu family and the head of the Li family are both the proud sons of heaven who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Logically speaking, it is impossible for them to participate in such a trivial matter as game production.

"Dayan" is the product of a coincidence after the two knew each other during their school days.

Gu Tingshen was responsible for providing the background and characters, while Li Heng compiled them and sent them to his own game company for development and production. This is how "Dayan" is now popular throughout the Xia Kingdom.

"Dayan" is a development mobile game. The background setting of Gu Tingshen almost copied the Dayan Dynasty in his previous life, and incorporated the classical characteristics of the Xia Kingdom. There are many types of NPCs that can be developed

From emperors and generals to traffickers and pawns, players can even design the NPCs they want to cultivate. There are only unexpected ones and there are no ones that cannot be raised. This is a truly highly liberalized development game.

Once launched two years ago, it has consistently ranked first in the Xia Kingdom development mobile game download rankings.

"Dayan" almost restored the various settings provided by Gu Tingshen to the greatest extent. The only thing that made Gu Tingshen dissatisfied was the inclusion of ABO gender settings.

But to this world, the existence of ABO is as natural as breathing.

People like Gu Tingshen who are disgusted with the influence of AO pheromones from the bottom of their hearts are alien.

Gu Tingshen knew it himself, so he had never revealed these thoughts to anyone until now.

Although he criticized the gender setting of "Dayan", in the end, Gu Tingshen still played this mobile game.

Compared with Alpha and Omega, Gu Tingshen is not disgusted with Ba, because in a sense, Ba, a group that is always labeled as "mediocre", is actually the most "normal" group of people to him.

The cub raised by Gu Tingshen in "Dayan" is just a little cub.

Xiao Ba is male, named "Ying Yi", and his occupation is a shadow guard. The setting is based on the shadow guard who impressed Gu Tingshen most in his previous life.

After being passively in heat for three days, Gu Tingshen was in dire straits, but he forgot about the cub in the game who was waiting to be fed.

Thinking of this, Gu Tingshen's irresponsible old father's heart couldn't help but tingle slightly. He picked up the tablet and clicked on "Dayan" to make up for "Ying Yi".

After logging into the game, Gu Tingshen didn't care about the colorful NPCs that filled the screen, and directly clicked on the "Photo Residence" in the lower right corner of the game.

The interface jumps, but there is no "Shadow One" in the [Photography Home].

Gu Tingshen raised his eyebrows slightly.

The NPCs in "Dayan" each have their own characteristics and have a high degree of freedom in settings, so many NPCs will indeed run away from home after their owners do not log in for a long time.