66

When the box office of "Blade" was rising steadily, Gu Tingshen also watched "Blade" several times alone in the movie room while Ying Yi was sleeping.

Gu Tingshen also thought about whether to watch it with Ying Yi, but when he thought of the ending of Little Stone in "Blade", Gu Tingshen did not deliberately mention it.

When "Ask the Immortal" was released last year, Gu Tingshen watched it several times and also watched the clips of Yingyi's appearance repeatedly.

For Gu Tingshen, Yingyi on the big screen is both familiar and unfamiliar.

They are familiar because whether it is the cold and stern Taiwei Jun in "Ask the Immortal" or the unsmiling Xiao Shitou in "The Blade", they all have certain similar qualities to the real Ying Yi.

Strange because this side of Ying Yi was rarely shown in front of Gu Tingshen.

When facing Gu Tingshen, Ying Yi always restrained his coldness and murderous intent, and transformed himself from steel to softness around his fingers.

But it wasn't something he did deliberately, it was more like instinct.

In fact, Gu Tingshen still doesn't know why Ying Yi has such deep feelings for him.

Fortunately, he faced his own feelings and firmly held Ying Yi in his arms.

"Blade" is a modern military war film full of patriotic sentiments. The film has a tight rhythm and the characters in the plot have their own characteristics.

However, in Gu Tingshen's opinion, the most outstanding thing in the film is his family's acting.

This is not a complicated story, and Gu Tingshen quickly saw the ending.

The sharp knife team finally succeeded in evacuating all the immigrants, but at the same time, the bloody "Stone" also fell under the ruins, half-closed his eyes, and kissed the small iron box in his hand with difficulty.

Gu Tingshen heard the words "I can't go back" that seemed to be said in tears again.

On the big screen, every trace of Ying Yi's expression is clearly visible, leaving nothing to hide.

Gu Tingshen could clearly see his instantly red eyes and the flash of water in them.

Although it was just a fleeting scene, Gu Tingshen still felt a stab of pain in his heart.

He kept replaying the scene before "Stone" sacrificed, and gradually remembered many things.

There is a scene of Ying Yi from the previous life asking for orders to ward off the pursuers with a determined look, there is also the incomplete skeleton of Ying Yi at the bottom of Fulong Abyss, there is the broken sword that has been facing the royal city until death, and there is also a scene where Ying Yi silently drives away wild cats in the night forest. of tenderness.

He also recalled the scene when he first met Ying Yi in this life, when Ying Yi violently attacked him like a wounded cheetah, and how he knelt at his feet humbly and piously many times later, telling Gu Tingshen that he was him people.

Gu Tingshen suddenly remembered the scene when he went to Mansha to personally pick up Yingyi when he returned home.

At that time, Yingyi had just finished filming the scene of the "stone" sacrifice, and he fell so lonely and desolate under the rubble.

When he saw Gu Tingshen, he thought it was a dream.

He was obviously such a strong person, but after hearing Gu Tingshen say "take him home", he cried like a child.