34

In Yuncheng Airport, Liang Sheng rubbed his hands in boredom.

Today was the day he and Wei Ying made an appointment to go back to Daliang Village together.

Thinking of what he had experienced in the past year and a half, Liang Sheng was a little distracted for a moment, feeling like he was in a dream.

Nearly a year ago, because of Tuwa's relationship with Wei Ying, Liang Sheng was sent to Canglian Mountain and started working as a miscellaneous person on the set of "Ask the Immortal".

Later, because he was too weak, Wei Ying, who couldn't stand it, took him to train with him.

Later, something happened to the crew, and the director directly recruited him as a young man, gave him a role in the film, and even signed a formal contract with him.

Liang Sheng made the first "huge sum" of money in his life.

The crew of "Ask the Immortal" has great benefits.

Perhaps because the actors played the roles of cultivators, the crew also put a lot of effort into skin care of the actors. Not only did professionals give them spa treatments every day, but they also used the highest-end skin care products for free.

The food also contains specialized skin care and nutritional formulas.

Although Liang Sheng had little experience before, because he often gossiped about entertainment while working in Yuncheng, he knew more or less that a normal crew would not be like this.

Therefore, I was shocked by the investor's wealth.

Liang Sheng didn't have many roles in "Ask the Immortal". He only had three lines in total, plus he served as a backdrop in several group scenes.

After the filming was completed, Liang Sheng returned to the logistics and miscellaneous work.

Then he discovered something.

Logically speaking, actors should leave directly after filming.

But Liang Sheng found that many actors who had finished filming would rather stay in Canglian Mountain at their own expense.

At first, Liang Sheng didn't know what everyone was trying to do.

Later, he couldn't hold it back anymore and asked Wei Ying, who came to give him extra lessons.

Wei Ying only asked him one sentence at that time, "Do you want to do odd jobs all your life?"

Liang Sheng was stunned immediately, as if he vaguely understood something, but did not dare to think about it in detail.

Because he understood that whether he joined the cast of "Ask the Immortal" or was chosen by the director to replace Song Tian like a pie in the sky, behind these seemingly lucky things, there was Wei Ying's reason.

People value friends and they know themselves.

Although Liang Sheng's parents always wanted him to marry a rich man, since coming to Yuncheng, Liang Sheng knew that even if he was an Omega, he might not be able to find a good home.

Therefore, he just wants to live a down-to-earth life.

I don't dare to expect too much.

But in front of Xiancanglian Mountain, Wei Ying's agent found him and asked him if he wanted to sign a contract to become an official actor.

Liang Sheng was completely confused at that time. After thinking twice, he did not agree immediately. He only said that he would discuss it with his parents when he returned home this time.