61

Yingyi discovered that something was wrong with his master these days.

Ying Yi was very sure that his body was completely healed, and even if he went out to practice without sleep for a few days, there would be no problem. However, his master did not allow him to exercise at all, and even temporarily confiscated his sword.

This makes Yingyi somewhat confused.

Also, although they have been sleeping together these past few days, the master has never touched him like before.

However, despite this, the master's attitude towards him is more gentle than before marriage, and he spends more time with him. Even when Ying returns to [Liuying Residence] to feed Maomao, the master will go with him. .

So, it really doesn't look like he's tired of him.

Fortunately, this question did not bother Ying Yi for too long.

...

When Ying Yi was half a month pregnant, Gu Tingshen finally let Nie Rong come to his door.

At first, when Gu Tingshen took him to the small research institute in Jingyuan, Yingyi was a little confused because it was not time for a regular physical examination.

However, Yingyi still cooperated with the inspection obediently.

Not long after the examination, Nie Rong handed them a report with a little smile and weirdness in his eyes: "Congratulations to both of you, Mr. Wei is pregnant."

Ying Yi:...?

Seeing Ying, he was completely stunned, as if he didn't understand what Nie Rong meant at all. Gu Tingshen winked at Nie Rong and motioned for him to take people out first.

When he and Ying Yi were the only two people left in the lounge, Gu Tingshen hugged Ying Yi into his arms and said to him warmly: "I'm sorry." This was the

first time Ying Yi heard Gu Tingshen say sorry. .

Although they are married and are now a real couple, Gu Tingshen has always learned to treat Ying Yi in a reciprocal manner, but in Ying Yi's mind, Gu Tingshen is not only her husband, but also her master.

No matter what the master does, it is right, and there is no need to apologize to him.

And...there is nothing to be sorry for.

Thinking of this, Ying Yi shook his head, "Master is not wrong."

They had already talked about it on the night of the wedding. In private, they could still keep the special names of "Master" and "Ying Yi" that only each other knew, to show their interest, and Ying Yi Yi was very used to being called this way and didn't really want to change it, so Gu Tingshen let him.

However, when it came to Ying Yi's pregnancy, Gu Tingshen really believed that the problem was all his own.

Gu Tingshen knew that Ying Yi had always followed him, but if he hadn't taken protective measures, Ying Yi wouldn't have suddenly become pregnant.

Ying Yi, like Gu Tingshen, came from the Dayan Dynasty where there was no ABO gender distinction.

There, it was impossible for Ying Yi, a man, to become pregnant, and giving birth to an heir as a man would definitely shock the entire Dayan Dynasty.

Therefore, Gu Tingshen could roughly understand how surprised and confused Ying Yi was at this moment.

Because if it were him and he was suddenly told that he was pregnant, Gu Tingshen would probably even have the intention to kill someone.