52

Gu Tingshen has always known that this [Ying Xiaoyi's Diary] is a trick of the system and may not be exactly the same as Ying Yi's true thoughts.

At least Ying Yi's heart will never be so lively and out of control.

However, this diary does reflect some extremely subtle thoughts in Ying Yi's heart.

Thinking of this, Gu Tingshen carefully read the two paragraphs about Meng Guo and complaining about him being too gentle.

Judging from the current progress, Ying Yi's psychological changes have not escaped Gu Tingshen's control.

In the end, Yingyi almost broke the pot and showed no intention to think about his intentions, which made Gu Tingshen not satisfied.

But it doesn't matter, he won't let Ying Yi have a chance to escape.

...

After reading the screenshots sent by the agent, Ying Yi was actually shaken about the birthday party.

But he still told his agent to let him think about it for a while.

Today is already July 1st, and in six days it will be Yingyi’s 23rd birthday.

Ying Yi remembered that three years ago, around this time, he was found by his master and brought back to Jingyuan.

Ying Yi still can't figure out how his master was sure that he was Ying Yi in his previous life, and how he found him in the vast sea of ​​people.

Now that I think about it, the appearance of the master is almost like a miracle.

After being brought back to Jingyuan by his master, Ying Yi celebrated his first birthday in this life.

The master not only had longevity noodles cooked for him, but also gave him a precious gift like Maomao.

On his second birthday when he was brought back to Jingyuan by his master, he was filming "Ask the Immortal" in Canglian Mountain. The master still sent people all the way to Canglian Mountain and let him eat hot longevity noodles and a gift pack of snacks. And a big red envelope.

This is the third year.

Although Ying Yi didn't know if his master remembered it, he still wanted to wait for the bowl of longevity noodles.

What if the wait comes?

Therefore, on his birthday, he will definitely not go out.

However, the agent said that the day before the birthday is also acceptable.

Ying Yi thought for a while and decided to ask his master.

...

After closing the tablet, Gu Ting glanced at Shadow One subconsciously.

He happened to be eye-to-eye with Yingyi.

Although Ying Yi had no expression on his face, Gu Tingshen could tell at a glance that he had something to say.

"What?" He asked Ying Yi directly.

Ying Yi came to him and said honestly, "Master, the manager said that on the 6th, I want to hold a birthday party for my subordinates."

Gu Tingshen: "So?"

Ying Yi: "...can my subordinates attend?"

When Gu Tingshen heard this, he immediately laughed.

However, he did not give direct instructions to Ying Yi. He only asked him in a gentle manner, "Do you want to participate?"

Ying Yi: ...