67

In the southwest corner of the main courtyard of the landscape garden, there is a lush green plum tree.

Last year when the green plum trees were blooming, Yingyi was just pregnant and didn't feel much yet.

But since Ying started to like sour food, his eyes would fall on the green plum tree from time to time, which once made Gu Tingshen couldn't help laughing.

In April, the green plum trees finally bear fruit.

Yingyi took advantage of Gu Tingshen to groom the cat, sneaked up to the green plum tree, picked off a few small green plums that had not yet grown up, and quietly started to chew them like little mice.

After he finished eating, he turned around with satisfaction and saw Gu Tingshen and Maomao staring at him intently.

Yingyi felt a little guilty for a moment, then he saw Gu Ting smiling deeply and saying to him, "The plums on top are not yet ripe. If you really want to eat them, I'll have someone buy some good ones."

Yingyi pursed his lips slightly and smiled, shaking his head. Shaking his head, he told Gu Tingshen, "This is delicious."

Gu Tingshen raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Really?"

Yingyi immediately picked up a few more small fruits from the tree, quickly came to Gu Tingshen, and handed them to his mouth like a treasure. "Do you want to try it?"

Gu Ting lowered his eyes and looked at the green fruit, which was larger than a fingernail. After a long while, he took the small green plum into his mouth without changing his expression.

Yingyi looked at him expectantly.

Gu Tingshen bit the fruit in his mouth slightly, and a sour and astringent taste immediately hit Tianling Gai.

Gu Tingshen: ...

At this moment, Gu Tingshen was very suspicious that Ying Yi was playing tricks on him.

But Yingyi's expectant expression was unfaltering, so Gu Tingshen could only pretend that nothing happened and swallowed the fruit directly.

"Is it delicious?" Ying Yi looked at him with bright eyes.

Gu Tingshen smiled slightly, pinched his face and responded softly.

However, he still reminded Ying Yi, "Don't eat too much, be careful of losing your teeth."

Ying Yi nodded obediently, "Okay."

Because he had just combed Maomao, Gu Tingshen quickly went back to the house to wash his hands.

After washing his hands, he immediately drank two glasses of water and secretly ate a candy from the jar, and finally recovered.

...

When the magnolia flowers bloomed, Ying Yi's belly was already very big.

After his belly got bigger, Ying Yi's sleep quality began to plummet.

Sleeping on your side is uncomfortable, and lying on your back puts pressure on your spine.

Gu Tingshen used him as a human pillow every night, holding him and coaxing him in the hope that he could sleep a little longer.

In this way, Ying Yi's sleep was finally guaranteed, but Gu Tingshen would inevitably doze off during the day.

The weather was getting better and better. In the afternoon, Gu Tingshen couldn't resist the sleepiness and took a nap on the beauty's couch in the corridor.

Although he was resting, his mind was never completely asleep, and there was still some trace of it on Ying Yi.

Although Ying Yi felt sorry for him, he also knew that Gu Tingshen was like this because of himself.