65

"Knock, knock."

When the door was knocked, Gu Tingshen and Ying looked at each other and saw a trace of nervousness in each other's eyes.

Gu Tingshen did not keep the visitor waiting, and quickly opened the door himself.

The face behind the door is not Liu Si's, but the staff here.

"Sir, Mr. Liu asked me to bring the food box to you two."

Gu Tingshen paused, took the food box without changing his expression, closed the door, and gently placed the food box on the table.

Ying Yi had also arrived at the table at this time.

Although Gu Tingshen said nothing, Yingyi could sense that he was a little disappointed.

However, after all, such embarrassing things happened between the master and Liu Si. It was beyond Ying Yi's expectation that Liu Si could muster up the courage to see the master today.

He hugged the man from behind and silently comforted Gu Tingshen.

Gu Tingshen was indeed a little disappointed, but Liu Si had never been very courageous. She would rush into the kitchen to see him before, which was beyond Gu Tingshen's expectations.

Liu Si should have reacted by now, and it's not surprising that he shrank back again.

Sensing Ying Yi's silent comfort, Gu Tingshen patted his hand and said warmly, "Let's eat."

Liu Si cooked a lot of dishes and filled two large food boxes.

In addition to the spicy chicken that Ying Yi likes to eat, there are also beef in sour soup, vinegar cabbage, sweet and sour pork ribs, mapo tofu, tiger skin green pepper, tomato scrambled eggs, plus two cups of kelp and winter melon soup, filling a large table .

His craftsmanship is very good, and Ying Yi can't help but twitch his index finger just by smelling it.

As soon as Gu Tingshen saw the way his eyes were shining, he knew he was greedy. He quickly took out a bowl of fragrant rice and chopsticks from the food box and handed them to Ying Yi.

Ying Yi also placed the soup cup and spoon in front of Gu Tingshen, and they started using them at the same time.

Gu Tingshen rarely ate sour or spicy food in the past, but recently, in order to take care of Ying Yi's taste, he often ate these with Ying Yi. Now he is quite used to it, but he needs to drink more soup when eating spicy food.

Ying Yi has had a good appetite recently. When Gu Tingshen finished one bowl of rice, he had already finished two bowls.

Knowing that he was not full, Gu Tingshen opened the last layer of the food box and took out the third bowl of rice for him.

After handing the rice to Ying Yi, Gu Tingshen took out a palm-sized folded card.

Upon seeing this, Ying asked him curiously, "What is this?"

Gu Tingshen opened it and took a look. After seeing the elegant handwriting inside, there was finally a smile in his eyes.

He handed the card to Ying Yi, "It's a pregnancy guide written by my father."

Ying Yi took the card and looked at it, and found that although the card looked small, when fully unfolded, it was as big as two A4 papers, and it said It is full of various pregnancy precautions and possible emergencies, and even psychological changes are written down, which shows that Liu Sihua put a lot of thought into it.

He even drew a few naive rabbits on the card. One was an old rabbit wearing glasses and holding a carrot as a pointer, saying things to pay attention to. The other two were young rabbits hugging each other. One of them had a slightly bulging belly. , should represent Gu Tingshen and Ying Yi.