14

Yuncheng is close to the sea, and summer rain always comes and goes in a hurry.

Before Gu Tingshen left his home, he met Gu Yaozu who came back specially.

Gu Yaozu is Gu Zhao's first child and has half the same blood as Gu Tingshen. He is thirty years old this year.

Gu Yaozu's mother is Sun Ting, the daughter of the head of the Sun family. Gu Tingshen has met her several times.

She was a delicate and petite Omega who looked very weak, but it was said that she had been madly pursuing Gu Zhao since she was a student and loved him to the core.

When she gave birth to Gu Zhao's first child, it caused an uproar in the entire Yuncheng elite circle

Although the Sun family and the Gu family were barely matched, Sun Ting was also an Omega from a big family after all, and having a child out of wedlock was a source of criticism. It was said that many people within the Sun family were very dissatisfied with this.

However, when her child was named "Gu Yaozu", many people's attitudes changed accordingly

Everyone thought that both Mr. Gu and Gu Zhao liked and valued this child very much, so they named him "Yaozu".

They, including the Sun family, also thought that Gu Zhao would marry Sun Ting home for the sake of their children.

Gu Zhao did not do this.

One year after Gu Yaozu was born, Gu Zhao gave birth to Gu Guangzong with Helen Dalton, known as the "Flame Rose" of the Dalton family.

With names like "Yaozu" and "Guangzong", if they were children of the same mother, people might think they were twins.

But it was two people who gave birth to them, so everyone was a little confused about the Gu family's intentions.

Back then, some meddlesome people came to ask Helen Dalton, and the flamboyant Omega did not hide anything. He only generously informed everyone that Gu Zhao had given the naming rights of all children to his mother from the beginning.

Therefore, neither "Gu Yaozu" nor "Gu Guangzong" came from the instructions of Gu Zhao and Mr. Gu, but were the names given to their children by Sun Ting and Helen Dalton themselves.

Helen Dalton was born in the Dalton family, a long-established European aristocracy. After she met Gu Zhao by chance, she was fascinated by him and tried her best to finally win Gu Zhao's short-term favor.

This is a powerful Omega who is as aggressive as her gorgeous appearance.

Although she failed to conquer Gu Zhao and let him marry her, she always vaguely regarded herself as "Mrs. Gu".

She named her child "Gu Guangzong" because she wanted to tell Sun Ting that even if Sun Ting gave birth to Gu Zhao's first child, she and her child would still be ahead of Sun Ting and Gu Yaozu.

The appearance of Helen Dalton and Gu Guangzong shocked Sun Ting.

When she gave birth to a child and named her "Gu Yaozu", she indeed had great expectations for Gu Zhao.

She had even imagined that Mr. Gu would force Gu Zhao to marry her because of "Gu Yaozu", because after all, he was Gu Zhao's only child, and he was still an Alpha.

However, reality slapped her hard and ruthlessly tore the fig leaf she had woven for herself into pieces

Everyone knew that the name "Gu Yaozu" was given to her child by her, and her intention to use her son to gain a position was completely exposed to everyone's eyes.