5

Although I was shocked, I still had to do what my husband told me.

"What do you call this gentleman?" After Gu Tingshen left, the housekeeper Lao Wu asked the sloppy man kindly.

Hearing the words, the man opened his mouth slightly, but did not make a sound.

Seeing this, Deputy Security Captain Xiao Li suddenly remembered that this person might be mute. He quickly pulled Old Wu aside and muttered for a while. Hearing Old Wu frown and sigh, he said to the child called "Tuwa" There was a hint of compassion.

When he returned to the "earth baby", Lao Wu's voice became much kinder, "Good boy, come with me."

Xiao Li thought for a while and followed.

……

After returning to his yard, Gu Tingshen went to take a bath before eating dinner slowly.

After the meal, he leaned on the sofa and checked the reports from his subordinates - before going out today, he had asked someone to check the backend code of "Dayan".

Now the results are out, and no abnormalities were detected on his account.

As expected, Gu Tingshen forgot about it after reading it, squinted his eyes and took a nap.

After a day of filtration, the originally strong smell of pheromones in the air was almost inaudible, and only the natural fragrance of the grass and flowers in the courtyard could be smelled.

The discomfort in my body has completely dissipated, leaving only tiredness.

Gu Tingshen's eyebrows gradually widened.

……

When the moon was high in the sky, Lao Wu finally brought the "earth baby" he had packed to see Gu Tingshen.

From a distance, Lao Wu saw Gu Tingshen, wearing a snow-white nightgown, sleeping on the sofa by the window.

The moonlight shone on his face and body, as if giving the man a hazy silver glow, which made him look a bit unreal.

Old Wu stopped.

Gu Tingshen has an innate elegance and dignity.

After taking care of Gu Tingshen for many years, Lao Wu was very sure about this.

When he first came to Gu Tingshen, Gu Tingshen was still a snow doll like a jade sculpture. No matter how miserable he was when he was bullied by the second young master of the Gu family, his back was still straight and he never showed any sign of weakness.

At that time, Lao Wu was thinking, how could anyone have the heart to hurt such a little fairy child?

If it were him, it would be too late to hurt and protect her.

Therefore, Lao Wu, who originally planned to reject Mr. Gu's proposal, took the initiative to come to Gu Tingshen, replacing his two irresponsible fathers, and took care of Gu Tingshen with all his heart.

Time flies, and the little baby who was like a fairy child has grown into the young man who is like an immortal today.

Lao Wu's name for him has also changed from "young master" to "sir" today.

However, although he had been with Gu Tingshen for many years, Lao Wu had never seen through the little master's thoughts.

However, Lao Wu still knew many of Gu Tingshen's habits very well.

For example, he knew that if he hadn't been extremely tired these past few days, Gu Tingshen would not have slept so deeply in a place like the living room.