35

On top of the clouds, there is a graceful peony.

This is a flower that is stingy in showing its beauty to the world.

Countless people yearn for it and try every means to gain its favor.

But this peony has always lived in isolation, its body is impenetrable, and it has never looked down on the world.

One day, a piece of cold iron suddenly appeared at Peony's feet.

This is a cold, hard, smelly stone, ordinary, boring, and silent.

But it has always been by the peony's side, guarding the peony's safety loyally.

As time went by, more and more peony eyes fell on it.

One day, mortals who coveted peonies took advantage of Han Tie's unpreparedness and wanted to take away this peony.

Although Han Tie rushed back in time, there was still something wrong with the peony.

Its petals, as white as snow, were stained with a thin red that looked like blood.

It doesn't look good.

The graceful and luxurious peony is Han Tie’s belief.

Han Tie felt very sad because Peony was damaged due to his carelessness.

In order to take good care of peonies, Hantie once specially studied the maintenance guide of peonies.

So it knows what to do at this moment to make Peony feel better.

Although he knew it, Peony always stood high and Han Tie never dared to touch Peony.

When Peony saw this, she chuckled and took the initiative to wrap flower branches around the restrained stone.

Although peonies are usually dignified and elegant, like pearls and jade, and seem to break if touched, in fact, this is a deeply hidden piranha flower.

Its flower branches are solid and powerful, easily binding Han Tie firmly under the graceful flower plate.

Its petals are gradually dyed with the crimson color of clouds, and the center of the huge flower disk gradually blooms, and fragrant nectar gradually flows out.

It was a mysterious and far-reaching fragrance. From Peony's adulthood until now, it has almost never emitted this smell in front of any mortal thing.

Han Tie was lucky enough to smell a hint of peony's fragrance when he accidentally touched it.

But at this moment, the fragrance was overwhelming and gradually filled the entire top of the cloud.

It is a scent that can bewitch people's hearts, can cause fear, and can also lead to madness.

But for Han Tie, the fragrance of peony would not originally evoke any reaction.

But now, it felt a strange restlessness in the increasingly rich aroma.

Peony's eyes gradually became hot.

Han Tie looked up cautiously.

The petals of the peony are all red.

It was rich in color and magnificent, something Han Tie had never seen before.

The peonies at this moment were like the sun, so beautiful that it made Han Tie's eyes feel stinging.

This kind of peony somehow made Han Tie feel a little scared.

It really should be afraid, because the next moment, Peony used flower branches to smash its hard shell, revealing the white and soft inside.

This is what peonies need.

And, it all belongs to it.

Peony just like that, slowly and slowly, ate Hantie.