57

"The Phoenix Seeks the Phoenix".

The teacher who teaches general knowledge once mentioned this Xiaguo guqin song to Yingyi.

This is a song that expresses love. You can understand the meaning of this song just by looking at the name.

...How could the master teach him this song?

Is this another coincidence?

Ying Yi thought again of that day on July 7th, in that dream that was enveloped in heat and drunkenness, and the words "The gift is Gu Tingshen" that made him dizzy and frightened. He also thought of many details in the past three years, such as

The master gave him cats and swords, celebrated his birthday with him, gave him red envelopes for various reasons, found the bones of his parents, set up tombs for them, took care of the entire Daliang Village, went to pick him up from the crew in person, and buried him with his own hands. Weaving sword tassels, teaching him how to play the piano step by step...

From the time his master brought him back to now, Ying Yi has never received a single lesson. He is well fed and clothed every day, has never been scolded, and has experienced being loved and admired. The feeling of being respected.

Yingyi was very grateful to Gu Tingshen, and his feelings for him were deeper and more intense than in the previous life.

But some of his master's recent actions really left him confused.

For example, this song "Feng Qiu Huang".

...

During dinner, Ying Yi secretly observed Gu Tingshen and found that the master was no different from usual, and did not even mention today's guqin music.

When Ying saw this, he couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time he also felt a little inexplicable loss.

When going to bed at night, Ying Yi nestled obediently in Gu Ting's arms, unable to sleep for a while.

The summer in Yuncheng is very hot, but the temperature control system is installed everywhere in Jingyuan, so the temperature in the master's room is also suitable.

Even if two people hug each other, it won't be very hot.

Because Ying Yi worked too hard last night, Gu Tingshen didn't touch him today, and his breathing became steady soon after going to bed.

Upon seeing this, Ying quietly raised her head in his arms, and rarely boldly looked directly at Gu Tingshen's face.

Yingyi always knew that his master was very good-looking.

But even in the most intimate moments, he had never looked at his master's face so carefully as he did now.

Ying Yi has always felt that if there is a god in this world, he must have particularly favored his master when creating humans.

Otherwise, how could all the beauties in the world be gathered into the master, making people want to crawl at his feet and beg for his mercy just by looking at him.

Ying Yi always remembered his origin. No matter in the previous life or in this life, he was like a piece of grass.

He didn't know why his master was so kind to such a humble man, but at this moment, being able to see his master so close and being held in his arms like this was a blessing for Ying Yi.

Yingyi wouldn't dare ask for more.

...

Early the next morning, Gu Tingshen saw this sentence in the system log.