47

Ying Yi's scenes in "Blade" have all been completed. After the two took a break, Gu Tingshen quickly took him back to Jingyuan.

It was June, and the weather in Yuncheng was already getting hotter.

When Ying Yi returned to the "Shadow Residence", he unexpectedly didn't see Mao Mao.

At first he thought Maomao went out to play by himself, but until night, he didn't see Maomao come back.

Ying Yi gradually became worried.

Just as he was thinking about going out to find the cat, a message from Gu Tingshen came over, asking Ying Yi to go over and have dinner with him.

Ying Yi could only temporarily suppress his anxiety and go next door to accompany his master for dinner.

Gu Tingshen found that Yingyi was a little distracted today.

Although Yingyi looked the same as usual, Gu Tingshen felt that there was something on his mind.

Ying Yi rarely has anything on his mind.

Gu Tingshen was a little curious after seeing him, and asked him after the meal, "What are you thinking about?"

Unexpectedly, his master would see it, and Ying Yi was slightly annoyed, but he still told Gu Tingshen the truth: "...After my subordinate came back, he has been thinking I didn't see Maomao."

Gu Tingshen really knew the reason for this.

A strange smile flashed in his eyes, but Gu Tingshen couldn't see any clues on his face. He only said to Ying seriously, "It's in heat recently. Old Wu sent it to meet his girlfriend." Ying 1:

... ?

Seeing that Ying Yi's expression went blank for a moment, obviously he didn't expect it to be because of this, Gu Tingshen gave him a funny look, "It is already three years old this year. It has been in estrus several times, and the cat has given birth to several kittens.

" The dark eyes finally showed a little bit of shock that could not be concealed.

Although Yingyi had learned a lot of theoretical knowledge about raising cats before, due to filming in the past three years, he didn't really spend much time in Jingyuan, so he never caught up with Maomao's estrus.

Most of his impressions of Maomao still remained as a small ball when his master gave him the gift. He always thought that Maomao was still a child.

No matter what, I never expected that Maomao would already be a father, more than once!

Amused by Ying Yi's rare expression of emotion, Gu Tingshen stretched out his hand to lift his chin and said to him with a smile, "If you don't like it, you can ask Lao Wu to find someone to sterilize it."

Ying Yi suddenly felt a chill all over his body. , quickly shook his head like a rattle.

Gu Tingshen couldn't help laughing again.

Knowing that Maomao was not lost, Ying Yi completely settled down.

Full of food, lustful thoughts.

After walking with Yingyi by the lotus pond to eat for a while, Gu Tingshen quickly pulled his little shadow guard onto the bed.

In Mansha a few days ago, because he felt sorry for Yingyi and was tired from filming, Gu Tingshen acted like a gentleman for a few days.

Now that he has returned to Jingyuan and Yingyi seems to be in good condition, Gu Tingshen no longer has any worries.

What's more, is there any situation in this world where a pet cat can hug his wife, but his owner can only stare?

Therefore, on the first night after returning to Jingyuan, Gu Tingshen ate up his little shadow guard.