54

There was so much fuss and drinking last night that when Ying Yi woke up, he was rarely in a trance.

The sunlight swayed down through the gaps in the bamboo curtains, covering the floor with golden light.

Yingyi looked at the time, it was already nearly three o'clock in the afternoon.

She is still a little tired, which is normal after going to bed every time, and Ying Yi is already very familiar with it.

However, I feel particularly sore today, and I don’t know whether it’s because of the drink I drank last night, or because my master was particularly vicious last night.

...It's not right to say fierce, because the master is still very gentle, and Ying Yi doesn't know how to describe it for a while.

Also, he seemed to be hallucinating last night.

He actually heard his master say that he wanted to give Gu Tingshen to him.

Shadow 1: orz

He must take a closer look later to find out what kind of wine he drank last night, which can cause people to have such treacherous hallucinations. It’s really scary TT.

"Are you awake?" A jade-like hand was quickly placed on his forehead, as if to see if he had a fever.

It's the master.

After finding that he had no fever, the hand quickly left and stroked the top of his head. Yingyi heard Gu Tingshen ask him, "Are you hungry? Get up and eat something?" The master's voice was gentle and full of emotion

. With a somewhat warm smile.

Ying Yi didn't know why, but he suddenly recalled the frightened whisper from last night in his dream that was enveloped in darkness and heat.

His face and body seemed to be getting warm again. Ying Yi buried his face into the pillow without leaving a trace, and nodded obediently.

Seeing this, Gu Tingshen guessed that he was trying to escape.

She didn't force him, she just smiled slightly and her attitude was as usual.

After filling his stomach, Ying Yi was quickly pushed back to bed by Gu Tingshen, saying that he was too tired last night and asked him to have a good rest.

Ying Yi was always obedient and never contradicted Gu Tingshen, and he was indeed not very comfortable, so he obediently lay back in bed.

Although he lay back under the quilt, he was not very sleepy. Before he could think of what to do, his eyes subconsciously fell on Gu Tingshen.

It was too late last night. When Gu Tingshen finished bathing Ying Yi, the sun was already high.

Because of this, Gu Tingshen also got up very late today, only a little earlier than Ying Yi.

He was a little different today than usual. He did not dress and tie his hair neatly. He simply wore a plain white robe with large sleeves. His long hair was tied loosely with a snow-colored hair tie, casually Drape it behind you.

At this time, he was lazily leaning on the couch under the window, resting his arm on one hand and holding a book in the other, slowly reading through it casually.

...This scene is simply like the previous life.

Lying on the bed, Yingyi thought in a daze.

His Royal Highness King Jing of the Dayan Dynasty, even among the rich and powerful Yandu, was the one with the most outstanding appearance and the most unworldly temperament.