Both A Sweet And A Not-So-Sweet Reunion

The Demon Guradian Angels looked at the people staring at them with small smirks on their faces. As they examined the room they noticed All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka staring at Izuku in shock, Vlad King, Class 1-B and The Big Three staring at them in amazement and the rest of Class 1-A, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard and Gran Torino smiling at Izuku with tears of joy filling up in their eyes.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............ Izuku I think we sort of left them speechles." Octavia said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah Via I think I did just a little bit." said Izuku with a raised eyebrow.

"IZUKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Class 1-A (minus Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka) exclaimed tearfully as they ran to him with extended arms.

Then they all piled him to the ground while hugging him and crying into his chest. Izuku smiled as he hugged them back. Boy did he miss his true childhood friends embraces and it felt so good to feel them again. The rest of The Demon Guardian Angels smiled as they saw this. They knew how much he missed them and they were very happy to see him reunited with the kids who helped him in the past.

Charile couldn't help but put her hands on her cheeks as sparkles glowed around her as she found this very adorable.

"Ease up on the sparkles hun." said Vaggie with a small smile as she put a hand on her shoulder.

"I can't help myself Vaggie it's so cute!!!!!!!" Charlie squealed.

Vaggie just shook her head and smiled in amusement even though she agreed with her.

"Oh Bitzy this is just too precious!!!!!!!" exclaimed Stolas.

"Yeah this is just one of the cutest things I ever saw!!!!!!!" Verosika  exclaimed.

"I know right I'am so glad that my son can finally be with the kids and the others that actually gave a shit about him." said Blitz.

Molly, Nifty and Annabelle squealed and the others just smiled at the scene.

"It's good to see you guys again too and as much I'am happy to see you again could you please get off cause you're crushing me." Izuku said with a smirk.

The kids got off of Izuku and wiped the tears out of their eyes.

"We can't believe that you're actually here!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Momo.

"We can't be more then relieved that you are still alive!!!!!!!" Tokoyami exclaimed.

"We're so happy to see you again brother!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Shoji.

"We have dreamed of the day that we would reunite with you!!!!!!!!!!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"We missed you so much!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kirashima.

"I missed you guys too." Izuku said with a huge smile.

"IZUKU!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard tearfully as they hugged him.

"Hi aunties and uncles." Izuku said as he hugged them back.

"We're glad that you're back!!!!!!!!!" said Present Mic tearfully.

"We missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!" Midnight said tearfully.

"I missed guys too." said Izuku.

"I can't wait to tell Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya the good news!!!!!!!!" Endeavor said tearfully.

"Me neither they're gonna be so happy to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Blizzard tearfully.

"I can't wait to see them again either." Izuku said joyfully at the thought of seeing his three cousins again.