An Explaintion Of What Happened And A Revealed Truth

Izuku sighed and closed his eyes knowing that it was time to explain everything. The rest of The Demon Guardian Angels looked at him with sympathy in their eyes knowing that it was gonna be very hard for him but they knew that it was something that he needed to get out of his chest. As soon as he opened his eyes he saw the rest of Class 1-A, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard and Gran Torino also looking at him with sympathy in their eyes (him and the others figured out that he was told about what happened to him and all the hell that he went through.), Class 1-B and The Big Three looking at him with curiosity and All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka looking at him with pleading eyes as if begging Izuku not to say anything but him and the rest of The Demon Guradian Angels just glared at them and looked back at the rest.

"Ok so when I was little I've always wanted to be a hero and save people cause I always had this need to help others and to keep them safe at first I lived a pretty good life but then when I was four I was diagnosed as quirkless and then my life changed for the worse my so-called parents a.k.a Assmight and Bitchinko started to neglect me and acted like I didn't exist and my bitch of a so-called twin sister Bitchumi, my four ex-friends the Bakuhoe and Todohoeki twins started to abuse and bully me and saying that it was to protect me but the others and me knew the truth it was cause they were secretly quirkest cause we overheard them saying that quirkless people were useless and better off serving those with power, they wanted to control me and make me their slave and that these two bitches Katsumi and Shoka wanted me to themselves so know assholes I'am not gonna believe your lies but luckily my true friends the rest of Class 1-A, Uncle Shota, Aunt Emi, Uncle Hizashi, Aunt Nemuri, Uncle Enji, Aunt Rei, my three cousins Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya and my grandparents were always there for me, encouraged my dream of becoming a hero and always stood up for me and whenever they would try to protect me these four bitches would just call them "false hope givers." and would try to beat them up like they would do to me." explained Izuku.

Class 1-B and The Big Three gasped and got wide-eyed in shock as they looked at All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka in disgust. What in the actual fuck was wrong with those assholes?

"I........ CAN'T....... BELIEVE........YOU.......STUPID........FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!" Setsuna Tokage from Class 1-B yelled.

"How could you do this him?!!!!!!!!!" yelled Ibarra Shiozaki from Class 1-B.

"I'am completely and utterly disgusted with all of you bastards right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shihai Kuroiro from Class 1-B yelled.

"I can't believe that you dumbasses would do treat your own ex-son, ex-brother and ex-friend like that!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Nejire Hado from The Big Three.

"All for something beyond his control what is wrong with you it's shit like this that creates villains!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki Amajiki from The Big Three yelled.

The rest of Class 1-B and Mirio nodded in agreement as they kept glaring at the seven fakes who had the audacity to glare back at them as their fists shook in anger.

"That's what I said." mumbled Vlad King as he closed his eyes, folded his arms across his chest and shook his head in disgust.

"Mr. Vlad you knew?" Kendo asked as her and the rest of Class 1-B looked at him in shock.

"Yes I did the staff that knew Izuku told me everything and and now I can finally say ARE YOU ASSHOLE CRAZY?!!!!!!!!!!!' yelled Vlad King.

"Oh come on what you do if you had a quirkless sibling that wanted to be a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izumi yelled.

"Simple I'd train them to fight without a quirk and besides there has been proof that their are quirkless heroes all over the world so it's far fetched for your ex-brother to be one." answered Kendo as she folded her arms across her chest.