The Sports Festival Part 2

Everyone started crowding the entrance waiting for the events to start. It was the big moment for many UA University students to show the entire world what they're made of and how they have worked to get even closer to becoming pro heroes. Some were still a bit nervous but thanks to the pep talk with The Demon Guardian Angels and Izuku's speech from earlier they felt a bit more calm and confident in themselves that they can do this and they were ready to show the entire world the progress that they have made.

Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats got into their positions to run out the doors and they got a quick glimpse of the five brats staring at him and glared at them.

"Soon you little fucking brats all will be revealed and you along with Assmight and Bitchinko will be seen for who you truly are." thought Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats.

When the alarm blared out all of the students scrambled to get through the tunnel but some were frozen by Shoto and Shoka's ice. They tried to hit the younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats but they used their quirks to make wings appear out of their backs and flew up in the air as they dodged the attack.

"Oh Todohoeki twins come the fuck on you can do better then that oh wait you can't." they taunted as they flew ahead everyone else.

Shoto and Shoka growled. How dare Izuku, those freaks and those furballs disrespect them like that.

"You won't be so confident when we defeat you and get you back Izu!!!!!!!!" called out Shoka.

"Yeah weakling don't get too cocky!!!!!!!!" Shoto called out.

The Todoroki twins used their fire side to increase their speed to catch up to them.

"DON'T ANY OF YOU LOOK DOWN ON US!!!!!!!!" yelled the Bakugo twins.

Then Katsuki and Katsumi used their quirks to boost themselves up. The Bakugo and Todoroki twins made it through the tunnel only to see the younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats standing there smirking while folding their arms across their chests.

"About time you assholes showed up." they said in unison.

A couple minutes later the students made it to the first obstacle course which was called Robo Inferno. Alot of the students got wide-eyed when they saw that it was the same robots that they faced at the entrance exam.

"Targets found." said one of the robots.

Alot of the students got very nervous when they saw them and that was a shit ton of them. How were they gonna defeat them? But they knew that they had to figure out a way to do so.

The younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats smirked as the younger Demon Guardian Angels used their powers to summon scythes and the five anthro cats crouched down and covered half the ground in ice which rose up a little. The younger Demon Guardian Angels jumped up into the air and sliced one robot in half and Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival sent a gush of ice to another one encasing it in ice. The younger Demon Guardian Angels landed on the ground while still having their scythes with them on their hands, high-fived the five anthro cats and their ran between underneath the frozen robot as all of the students stared at them in amazement.

All of the students were very impressed with the younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats technique and quick thinking and Shoto and Shoka were getting very jealous of the five anthro cats. How the fuck could they have more powerful ice abilities then them?!!!!!!!!!! It was not fair they should be more powerful using ice not those furballs!!!!!!!!

During the battle against the battle the robots the students used many many great techniques to defeat them. The younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats used many of their powers and the younger Demon Guardian Angels summoned various weapons to destroy them, Tokoyami used Dark Shadow and Sero used his tape to destroy a robot together, Iida used his engines to be able to use a very powerful kick on one, Kyoka used her earphone jacks to shock two robots, Denki used his electricity to shock a robot to, Ojiro used his tail to hit a robot very hard enough to destroy it and many many more. All were very impressive well all except for of course the five brats.

A robot was about to attack Izuku from behind but Momo used a bazooka that she created to make it explode into a million pieces. Izuku turned to Momo and smiled.

"Thank my beautiful Creati." he said.

"Y-you're welcome Izu." stuttered Momo while looking down at the ground and blushing.

Izuku smiled at how adorable she looked and got back to fighting.

"Wow alot of the students are not playing around Aizawa, Fukukado what are you teaching your kids?" Present Mic asked.

"It's not us alot of our students have the determination that drives them to push themselves even harder then before." answered Aizawa proudly.

"Not to mention they encourage and support each other through thick and thin no matter what so we have nothing to do with it." Mrs. Joke said proudly.

"Well you heard it folks Aizawa and Fukukado are terrible teachers." said Presnet Mic said jokingly.

"We're what?!!!!!!!" Aizawa and Mrs. Joke exclaimed angrily.

After defeating the robots the students made it to the second obstacle course which was called The Fall. In this one they all must travel large stone pillars connected by tightropes without falling into the pit below in order to get to the next obstacle course. Anybody that fell into the pit would be disqualified.

The younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats just summoned wings and flew over the pit and them along with the others made it to the final obstacle course which was called The Minefeild.

In this one they all had to cross in order to reach to the finish line but they had to be careful cause they had to avoid getting hit by the mine detonations.

The younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats had an idea to make sure they didn't accidentally step on them. They kneeled down, put their hands/paws onto the minefield and made half the minefield visible. The mines were revealed but here was the twist the mines were still active but nobody knew this. But Izumi being the complete fucking dumbass she was stepped on one. When she did it exploded on her which made it push her back and made everyone else (minus the Bakugo and Todoroki twins) shake their eyes and roll their eyes. But now they all knew that they had to be careful.

The younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats finished first and waited for the others to finish. When they did it was time to get ready for the second event and even better it was getting even fucking closer for the truth about the seven fakes to be revealed.