A Confession Of Love and Added To The Harem

As The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei were walking to the park Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei were getting to know Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara as the group of five were doing the same. And as they all got to know each other they developed a huge respect for each other as they learned that Lucifer was a very dedicated dad who would do anything to make sure that Charlie's dreams would come true and always made sure that he was their for his daughter ever since him and his ex-wife Lillith got divorced and he got full custody of her. And Carmilla was also a very dedicated mom who would do anything to keep her daughters safe and sound and a very loyal friend to Zestial, Zestial was just as loyal and dedicated to his friendship to Carmilla and Odette and Clara also always stood by their mom and willing to stick up for her. And the group of five respected Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei when they learned how they stood by their friends whenever the seven fakes would act like assholes to them and try to force Izuku to leave them and abandon Eri and Kota. They also respected how dedicated they were to becoming the next generation of the world's greatest pro heroes, their will and desire to protect innocents and inspire others that they can be anything that they want to be.

Anyway they all told Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara about what the seven fakes did when nobody was looking amd how they constantly threatened Eri and Kota that they would take them to an orphanage never to be seen again. And let's just say that pissed off was an understatement to how they were feeling towards them.

"WHAT....... THE....... FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!" Odette yelled.

"YEAH WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!!!!!!" yelled Clara.

"I agree girls I am disgusted by those heathens insolent and brazen behavior." Carmila said angrily.

"As am I are they're minds full delusions?!!!!!!!" exclaimed Zestial angrily.

But Lucifer was pissed off the most. How in the hell could those bitches do this?!!!!!!!!!! What in the actual fuck is their problem?!!!!!!!

"THEY HURT INNOCENT CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS FOR SOMETHING BEYOND THEIR FUCKING CONTROL AND FOR HAVING A DREAM AND THEY NOT ONLY THREATNED TO TAKE MY NEPHEW AWAY FROM MY LITTLE GIRL AND MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS THEY ALSO THREATENED MY GRANDBABIES I'AM GONNA FUCKING KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled demonically as his eyes glowed an even deeper red.

"Dad calm down." said Charlie with a nervous smile as she approached him.

"Yeah Uncle Lucifer like we said we took care of it they're gone." Izuku said with a nervous smile as he approached him.

Lucifer took a deep breathe as his eyes turned back to normal.

"Ok fine fine I'am cool I'am fine." said Lucifer as he calmed down.

"Yeah the important thing is that those bastards are gone now." Victoria and Mistoffelees said in unison.

"Yeah at least they're gone forever and we never have to deal with them ever again." said Kendo.

"Indeed we are quite relieved that we no longer have to put up with their blatant stupidity." Kurioro said.

"They were a nightmare and pain in the ass to deal with." said Kinoko.

"You got that right Kinoko." Awase said.

"Thank god that those assholes are gone now." said Mirio.

"I agree Mirio." Nejire said.

"Yeah none of have to see any of their terrifying faces or hear their terrifying as fuck voices ever again." said Tamaki.

The others nodded in agreement as the ones who had to deal with those assholes were relived that they never had to see them ever again and Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara didn't want to ever see them cause they felt like just the mere sight of them would shrink their IQ points.