Harem Date 5: Izuku And Uraraka

Izuku and the others waited for Uraraka to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So how do you guys think I look?" Uraraka asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing a light brown long-sleeved shirt, a long dark green and black plaid skirt and black low-heeled boots.

"Wow Uraraka you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Iida.

"You look really pretty Urarka *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"You look great." said Momo.

"You look awesome." Sato said kindly as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look stunning my dear!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Alastor.

"You look so cute sweetie!!!!!!!!!" Rosie exclaimed as she gave small claps and jumped up and down.

"You look really nice tesoro." said Arackniss.

"You look amazing." said Molly.

"Not bad." Vaggie said.

"I agree." said Nejire.

"Me too." Kendo said.

"Me too." said Tetsu.

"Me three." Jemima said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"You look beautiful my anti gravity angel." Izuku said as he walked up to her and held her hand.

"Thanks Izu." said Uraraka as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

While they were walking Uraraka looked up at him.

"So Izu what are we gonna do for our date?" she asked.

"Well I remember one of your interests and this knew place opened a few months ago and since my family had saved the owner's family from a group of violent gangsters I decided to put in a  good word for us to be one of the first people to try one of the new things they just  put in today and try out the other stuff they have in." answered Izuku.

Uraraka smiled. She knew that Izuku must've planned something incredible.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date. Uraraka gasped and smiled excitedly.

"A space simulation camp." she said excitedly.

"Yeah I know how much you love space and how much you wanted to try one of these so I decided to take you here and they have a brand new simulator in place and we're gonna be one of the first to try it." said Izuku.

Uraraka smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed happily.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my anti gravity angel." he said.

After they released they walked inside the space simulation camp. As they were inside they tried every single simulator they had before it was time for to try the new one. Izuku noticed how happy Uraraka looked and couldn't help but smile. He always loved seeing her smile especially how big it gets when she does something she loves. That was another one of the reasons why he took her here so he could see that gorgeous and adorable smile.

A couple minutes later it was time to try out the new simulator. Only those who called early before  the space simulation camp was open could be the first to go on it and thanks to Izuku's good word him and Uraraka could be one of the first!!!!!!!!! The brand new simulator was a rocket simulator that made you feel like you were taking off into outer space and flying on an actual rocket ship!!!!!! When they got on and the rocket ship simulator started they both had alot of fun on it and Izuku could tell that Uraraka had a blast which made him very happy.

After it was over and trying out some other simulators they walked out of the space simulation camp while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu I had alot of fun." said Uraraka as she smiled at him.

"You're welcome my anti gravity angel I knew how much wanted to go one of these so I had to make it extra special for you and besides gave me a reason to see that adorable smile of yours cause I love it and I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Uraraka said.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a great time.

And then Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their next date.