The Arrival Of The Fakes And Villains

A couple hours later as the sun was going down, Eri and Kota were back at UA after being picked up from school by Lucifer and Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara were there too the others showed them Kyoka singing her song through Loona's phone since she recorded it while they were sitting on the steps in front of the doors. And let's just say they were all just as amazed by it as the others were in fact Eri, Kota, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee and Lucifer were dancing along with it the entire time. After it was done they all praised her and were happy that she was gonna be singing it and other songs at the cultural festival.

"See my shining rockstar I told you that others as the amazing singer that we do." said Izuku kindly as he patted Kyoka's back.

"Thanks Izu." Kyoka said with a small smile.

"You're welcome." said Izuku.

"I can't wait for the cultural festival!!!!!!!!!"  Uraraka said excitedly.

"Me neither it's gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!" exclaimed Jemima excitedly.

The others nodded and smiled as they all agreed. Then they all heard footsteps approaching in front of them.

"Oh and I supposed that we don't have an invitation for it this year?" a voice asked evilly.

They all looked up and got wide-eyed when they saw who it was. The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei glared as they protectively went in front of Eri and Kota who were trembling in fear as it was none other then the seven fakes and the ten villains grinning evilly at them.

"What are you assholes doing here?!!!!!!!" yelled Izuku.

"Oh onni-chan don't talk to your sister like that." Izumi said evilly as she took two steps towards him.

"For the last fucking time bitch we are NOT SIBLINGS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!" yelled Izuku.

"Oh of course we are." Izumi said evilly.

"Yes my baby you are siblings and I'am your mother." said Green Telek evilly as she went next to Izumi.

"You bitches stay the hell away from Izu!!!!!!!!" Izuku's harem yelled as they protectively held onto his arms.

"Yeah you bitches don't you fucking dare take one step towards my son!!!!!" yelled Blitz as he prepared his gun just in case they tried anything.

"Now now we all know that I'am his father not you freak." All Might said evilly.

"No you're not asshole I am." said Blitz angrily.

"Indeed Blitzy is Izuku's true father not you." Stolas said angrily as he put a hand on Blitz's shoulder.

"Agreed so shut the fuck up douchebag." said Verosika angrily as she also put a hand on Blitz's other shoulder.

Then the doors opened as the staff ran outside and the other students peeked through the doors.

"What's going on?!!!!!!!!" the staff asked.

Then they looked in front of them, got wide-eyed, glared and into a fighting stance.

"What are you assholes doing here?!!!!!!!!" yelled Aizawa.

"Awwwww Ereaserhead is that anyway to speak to old friends and true heroes?" All Might said evilly.

"True heroes don't make me laugh and we stopped being friends when you and your slut of a wife neglected my dear nephew and when your true colors showed." said Aizawa angrily.