The Test Part 1

As The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, the UA staff, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee entered the observation room the rest of Class 1-A, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei and the three students from the general studies course including Katsuki entered the main training ready to take their test.

"All right children are you ready to show us your capabilites?" asked Baxter over the microphone.

"Yes we are!!!!!!!!!" the students exclaimed.

"All right then prepare yourselves cause it's time for the test to commence!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Baxter.

Baxter pressed a huge red button and then all of a sudden the main training area got very dark. A couple of shadows appeared in from of them and then they all stopped. Then they all looked up to see The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee staring down at them in the observation room, standing on some podiums while grinning and some spotlights shining down on them. And then they began to sing.

(The song that's gonna be used here is Overwhelming Threat from the MHA musical with some lyric changes.)

The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee: We/they have seen your fighting skills and capabilities at work, and now it's for them to be put to the test, get ready UA University, be prepared to fight with everything you have.

Then as they all each stomped a foot they spotlights got off them and the lights on the main training area came back on. They all turned around and saw some sentient realistic looking robots coming towards them. As they all got into their fighting positions some of them felt very nervous but they all knew that even they were they all had to be prepared to fight.

Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei and the other two students in the general studies course: I can't breathe, my legs are trembling, I see a towering wall and an overwhelming threat, but even with this nervousness, that tightens within my chest, I have to prepare to take down this overwhelming threat, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, this overwhelming threat.

Then they all charged up to the sentient robots and began fighting them.

Tokoyami and Tsu came up with a plan to lure some of the robots to a trap. They each lured some robots to a middle part of the main training area and made them circle the two young heroes in training.

"Surrender heroes." the robots said.

"Never, Dark Shadow!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Tokoyami.

Dark Shadow appeared, grabbed Tsu and lifted her up.

"Tsu you're turn!!!!!!!!!" Tokoyami exclaimed as he moved a little bit and Dark Shadow threw Tsu up into the air.

"Got you Tokoyami!!!!!!!" exclaimed Tsu.

And then she used her tongue to pick Tokoyami up. Dark Shadow got under Tokoyami which made him fly and Tokyami grabbed Tsu as he carried her while he flew.

(I had them all get the apprenticeships with the pro heroes earlier in this reality.)

"Dark Shadow dark fallen angel!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

Tsu used her tongue to throw some robots around and then Tokoyami and Tsu landed on the ground as Tokoyami decided to take care of the rest.

"Black abyss." said Tokoyami.

After he said that Dark Shadow covered his face and enlargened his arms.

"Covert black-ops arms!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

Then Dark Shadow grabbed the last remaining robots and threw them onto the ground.

Uraraka used her quirk to levitate the robots and smash them as she threw them to the ground one by one, Momo created katannas to slice them apart and  Aoyama used his naval laser to destroy them.