Harem Date 2: Izuku And Charlie

Izuku and the others waited for Charlie to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date.  A couple minutes later they heard somebody come downstairs.

"So what do you guys think?" asked Charlie.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She had her hair tied up in a bun, was wearing a red dress with a black string tied in the middle of it, a pearl necklace and black high heels.

"You look beautiful sweetie." Lucifer said as he hugged her.

"Yeah you look great." said Angel Dust as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look really good." Husk said.

"You look stunning my dear!!!!!!!" exclaimed Alastor.

"You look so cute!!!!!!!!" Rosie exclaimed.

"You look so pretty!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina excitedly.

"Yeah you look amazing!!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed.

"We agree." said Victoria and Mistoffelees in unison.

"Me too." Tetsu said.

"Me three." said Awase.

"Me four." Ibarra said.

"Me five." said Kinoko.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my beautiful apple." said Izuku as he approached  her and linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu." Charlie said as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they kept walking Charlie looked up at Izuku.

"So Izu where are we going?" she asked.

"Well I figured that after all the stress that we had to deal with after having to deal with those seven fakes I figured that you could use some fun so I thought what better way to get rid of the stress then to take you to one of your most favorite places in the whole world?" answered Izuku.

Charlie got very excited when she heard that. Hearing him say that and knowing Izuku it had to be very special.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place where their gonna have their date. When Charlie saw it she gasped excitedly and smiled.

"It's the carnival!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed as she closed her eyes and held her fists close to her face in excitement.

"Yeah I decided that an amazing girl like you could use a day of fun here to rid of any remaining stress that you might still be feeling." said Izuku.

Charlie squealed and then hugged him.

"Thank you Izu!!!!!!!!!" she squealed.

Izuku chuckled at her adorable reaction and hugged her back.

"You're welcome." he said.

After Izuku paid for their tickets they went inside the carnival and started their day of fun. They rode rides, played games, ate alot of delicious food and many more. They even saw a magic show that playing. While watching it Izuku turned to see Charlie watching it with a huge smile on her face which made him smile. He always thought she looked very adorable when she got very happy and excited and he would do anything to put that huge smile on her face.

About an hour later they played one last game and each one a stuffed animal for Eri and Kota. For Eri it was a wolf and for Kota it was a tiger. After that they walked out of the carnival while holding hands.

"Thank for taking me here Izu I had a really good time." said Charlie while smiled at him.

"You're welcome I knew that you needed this to get rid of any stress that you were still feeling and besides I will do anything at all to bring a smile on your face to make you happy cause I love you my beautiful apple." Izuku said.

"I love you too Izu " said Charlie.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time and they both gave Eri and Kota their new stuffed animals which made them very happy.

And Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their date.