Returning Back After A Day Of Fun

A couple hours later Izuku and the girls packed up the picnic supplies and walked back to UA. During their walk back they couldn't stop smiling. It fell really good to hang out just like that again. Having fun, laughing and just genuinely enjoying each other's company and it made their feelings for each other grow even deeper and hoped that one day that they could be able to confess their feelings for each other.

When they got in front of the door to UA the girl smiled at Izuku.

"Thanks for the great day Izu we had alot of fun today." they said in unison.

"You're welcome and besides like my harem amazing girls like you deserve best."said Izuku as he booped their noses.

This made the girls blush when he said and did that which made Izuku smirk.

"Ah I see those blushes again." he teased as he tickled their necks a little bit.

The girls giggled as he tickled their necks.

"Izu really?" giggled the girls as they pushed his hand away.

"Hey anything to hear those adorable laughs of yours." Izuku said as he smirked and put his hands on his hip.

Thr girls smiled and blushed even harder. Izuku smiled and carried the girls on his arms which made them scream in surprise and they laughed as he pulled them closer.

"Ah like that.' said Izuku with a smirk.

"Izu." the girls giggled as they blushed.

Izuku smiled as he opened the door and carried the girls inside and they put their heads on his chest. When they got inside they noticed Izuku's harem, his adoptive family, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, the 1-A boys (minus Shoto), Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei standing there while smiling at them.

"Hi guys." said Izuku and the girls while blushing.

"So how did it go?" Blitz asked with a smirk and folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah how was your day?" asked the five anthro cats.

"It was great guys." Izuku answered.

"You guys seem happy." said Angel Dust.

"We are Mr. Dust." Uraraka said.

"Honey I told you you don't have to call me that you can just call me Mr. Angel." said Angel Dust kindly.

"Ok Mr. Angel." Uraraka said.

"You have seemed to have quite enjoyed yourselves." said Tokoyami.

"We did Toko we had alot of fun today *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"Well we're glad that you guys had fun." said Kendo.

"Yeah we can tell from the joy on your faces that you guys needed it." Ibarra said.

"We're really glad that you could have that time together." said Nejerie.

The others smiled and nodded in agreement as the group smiled back at them.

Then Izuku put the girls down and the group turned to Eri and Kota.

"Hey kids come here." Izuku said.

"Yeah we saved you guys something." said Momo as her and the girls kneeled down in front of them.

Eri and Kota smiled excitedly and ran up to them as the girls reached into the picnic basket. Then they pulled out two apples.

"We know that you two really like apples so we saved you guys two of them from our picnic." Kyoka said as her and Momo gave Eri and Kota the apples.

"Thank you daddy, Auntie Uraraka, Auntie Tsu, Auntie Hakagure, Auntie Kyoka, Auntie Momo and Auntie Mina!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota excitedly as they took the apples.

"You're welcome kids." Izuku and the girls said with huge smiles.

"Wow those bracelets are really pretty!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri.

"Yeah they're really cool!!!!!!!!" Kota exclaimed.

"Awwwwwww thanks sweeties."  said Hakagure.

"Yeah your daddy got them for us." Mina said.

"Like the special necklaces he got for us." thought Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle as they smiled.

Everyone started to walk to the common room as Eri and Kota started eating their apples. While walking Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina turned to Izuku's harem and smiled.

"Thank you." they mouthed.

"You're welcome." mouthed Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle with kind smiles.

When the six girls got a little bit farther away from them they smiled.

"Mission accomplished." they whispered victoriously.

But little did they know Katsumi and Shoka were watching in the background. And let's just say they were pissed off. How could this fucking happen?!!!!!!! Izuku wasn't supposed to fall in love with their female classmates he was supposed to fall in love with them!!!!!!!

"This is not fair Ichan supposed to be with us not those sluts seriously why does everybody like those six brats instead of us I mean what do they got that we haven't got?!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Katsumi angrily.

"I don't know but we have to make sure Izu ending up with them does not happen." Shoka said sternly.

And then the two bitches walked back to their rooms knowing that they had to get Izuku to be with them or else they'll lose him forever.