The Patrol Part 2

As Class 1-A, the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke kept walking around during their patrol they all suddenly smelled something. It smelled like smoke and they felt like it could mean one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all immediately ran to where the smoke was and they were right a building was on fire!!!!!!! They saw some people running out and they all helped them get down the stairs.

"Are you all right?" asked Aizawa as he helped a woman.

"I'am ok but but a family that I know are still in there I think they're trapped." the woman answered as she walked away.

The group of heroes and anti-heroes gasped when they heard that. Shoji immediately kneeled down and used one of his arms to create an ear to use his ecolocation to hear if the family was trapped inside.

You hear anything Tentacole?" asked Mrs. Joke concerningly.

Shoji nodded.

"Yeah I can hear the family they're trapped on the third floor the parents are trapped in the kitchen and three kids are trapped in their bedroom." he answered.

"Ok Ignaguim, Uravity, Anima, Can't Stop Twinkling, Taliman, Earphone Jack, Sugarman, Shinso, and the adults of The Demon Guardian Angels come with me and save the parents." explained Aizawa.

"Red Riot, Froppy, Tsukoyomi, Tentacole, Cellophane, Invisible Girl, Chargebolt, Creati, Alien Queen and the younger members of The Demon Guardian Angels come with me to save the kids." Mrs. Joke explained.

(In this universe Mina got to have her hero name be Alien Queen instead of Pinky.)

"Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival since we were informed that part of your magic quirk was that you have elemental powers use them to put the fire out with water."  explained Aizawa and Mrs. Joke.

"Right." Class 1-A and The Demon Guardian Angels said in unison with nods.

As the said people going to rescue the family ran in to do so The Demon Guardian Angels smiled at the five anthro cats.

"Good luck." they said in unison.

"You too." said the five anthro cats in unison with small smiles and nods.

As they prepared their water element the rest of the heroes and anti-heroes ran inside the building.

With Aizawa's group him, Iida, Uraraka, Koda, Aoyama, Ojiro, Kyoka, Sato, Shinso and the adults in The Demon Guardian Angels got to the side where the parents were. They went near the kitchen and started to look for them.

"Mr. Aizawa their they are!!!!!!!!" Shinso exclaimed as he pointed to a corner of the kitchen.

They looked to where Shinso was pointing to and saw a man and woman knelt down in the corner of the kitchen holding each other's hands and trembling. They all ran to them.

"Are you two all right?" asked Aizawa.

"Yeah we're all right." the husband and wife answered nodding.

"Don't worry." said Iida as he and the others helped them up.

"Yeah we're to help." Arackniss said as they started walk to safety.

"Wait our kids!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the husband fearfully.

"Yeah we can't leave without them!!!!!!!" the wife exclaimed fearfully.

"Don't worry ma'am and sir." said Kyoka.

"Yeah the rest of our group are saving them." Ojiro said.

"Ok thank you." sighed the husband and wife.