The Test Results And The Plan Revealed

When Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course and the five brats walked out of the main training room after the test was done to go to the main room to see the results their was alot of mixed emotions. Some were nervous, some were confident in themselves and their friends and some were curious about the results. Izumi, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins were as smug as ever thinking that they did very well in the test and that they would get Izuku back and that he would give up being an anti-hero, leave his freakshow family, break up with his harem, never see those "false hope givers" ever again, abandon Eri and Kota and be a stay-at-home-husband for Katsumi and Shoka. But little do they know that nothing will go as they pictured it.

Anyway when they all finally got to the main room they all saw The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex  Bee and the UA staff that came along with them standing there all with very proud smiles (minus All Might and Green Telek.)

"All right UA students now before we show the results I just want to say that alot of us were blown away by the amount of creativity, skills, combat, coordination and teamwork that was displayed before us today and we can see why the lot of you were chosen to go to a prestigious school such us UA University well done and now without further ado here are the test results." explained Baxter.

And as soon as he pushed a huge red button on a remote that he was holding the test results were shown on a huge screen. The students looked up at it to see the test results and let's just say alot of them were pleased.

"I did it." Kyoka said in relif.

"I did well!!!!!!!" exclaimed Tenya.

"All right." Shoji said.

"Anothet small step into proving others and myself that I can be a hero." said Momo with a pleased smile.

"Ribbit." Tsu said with a huge smile when she saw that she passed the test and a finger on her chin.

"I passed I passed!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Hakagure excitedly as she waved her arms up and down in excitement.

"Killed it!!!!!!!!" Denki exclaimed excitedly as he closed his and put a fist in the air.

"Magnafique." said Aoyama.

"Heck ya I did it!!!!!!!" Sato exclaimed.

"Yeah!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina excitedly when she saw that she passed the test as she put her fists up in the air.

Koda clasped his hands together, got wide-eyed and blushed a little bit when he saw that he passed the test.

"I passed the test!!!!!!" Uraraka exclaimed as she clenched her fists in excitement.

" Thank goodness." sighed Sero in relif.

"Hm." Tokoyami said with a small smile as he saw that he passed the test.

"What a relif.' sighed Ojiro as he looked up at the ceiling and put an arm on his forehead.

"So manly!!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed excitedly as he put a fist in the air as he saw that he passed the test.

"Hmmmmmm it seems that I have passed not bad if I do say so myself." said Shinso with a pleased smile.

"Yes!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Class 1-B as they all saw that they passed the test.

"And once again we prove why Class 1-B is one UA's top classes." Monoma said with a pleased tone as he closed his eyes and put his hands on his hips.

"We did it guys we passed!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mirio.