Harem Date 11: Izuku And Hakagure

Izuku and the others waited for Hakagure to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys what do you think?" Hakagure asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing a hot pink jacket, a light pink shirt, white gloves, a long  hot pink string with a hot pink faux flower wrapped around her shirt, a skirt that was hot pink on top and light pink ruffles on the bottom, long white stockings and black strap on shoes.

"You look beautiful sweetie." said Lucifer.

"You look so cute!!!!!!!!!" Charlie squealed.

"You look great honey." said Moxxie kindly.

"Yeah you look awesome." Millie said as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You're outfit looks so cute dear!!!!!!!" squealed Mimzy as she jumped up and down and clapped.

"Yeah it looks so pretty!!!!!!!!" Nifty exclaimed.

"You look amazing Hakagure." said Ojiro kindly.

"Yeah you look great." Sato said kindly.

"You look awesome Hakagure!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina.

"Yeah your outfit is killing it!!!!!!" Denki exclaimed.

"You look really awesome." said Sero.

"I agree." Pony said.

"Me two." said Ibarra.

"Me three." Awase said.

"Me four." said Rin.

"Me five." Shoda said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"You look beautiful my invisible beauty." Izuku said as he linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu." said Hakagure as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they were walking Hakagure looked up at him.

"So Izu where are we going?" she asked.

"Well I remember this one thing that we did together when we were little and that you still love to do to this day and I found this place the other day so I decided to take you there for our date." answered Izuku.

Hakagure smiled. Knowing Izuku he planned something amazing.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date. When Hakagure saw it she gasped excitedly and smiled.

"A skating rink?!!!!!!!!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah I remember how much we had fun skating together and I know that you still like skating so since I found this skating rink the other day I decided we'd go skating for our date." said Izuku.

Hakagure squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my invisible beauty." said Izuku.

After they released they went inside the skating rink. Then they got their skates, put them on and went onto the rink.

While skating Izuku saw Hakagure next to him and smiled. Even though he couldn't fully see her he could tell by her body language that she was very happy. Since she was invisible she always was a little bit insecure in herself and the five brats never made it really easy for her by making insulting remarks at her, act like they couldn't see her even though they kinda could and hear her and say horrible fucked up things such as nobody would fall in love with an invisible nobody like her. So Izuku made sure to make her as happy as possible. And cause of him and the others Hakagure got very confident in herself. So anytime he could tell  that she was happy by her body language and hear her laugh it made him very happy. And besides joke was on the five brats cause unlike Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka Hakagure and the other girls have caught the eye of many guys and girls. As he noticed when he playfully dipped Hakagure making her laugh and some guys and girls blushed at her. It seemed like she didn't have to be seen to have people crush on her. She just had to he her adorable self.

An hour later they left the skating rink while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu I had a really fun time." Hakagure said.

"You're welcome my invisible beauty I knew that you would have fun and besides I would do anything to make you happy like the other girls in my harem cause I love you." said Izuku.

"I love you too." Hakagure said.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

A couple hours later after  everyone went to bed as Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara were allowed to spend the night there and Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina decided to sleep in Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle's room to which they agreed.

As Izuku cuddled with all of his girls he was very happy to be with all the girls he loved and that he could make them all happy just as much as they made him happy. He felt like the luckiest man in the entire world and his harem felt the same way.