Meeting Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Vortex And Bee

About an hour after gathering the ones who agreed to do the test that The Demon Guardian Angels have decided to have for them everyone was feeling very excited. Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei and the other two students in the general studies course we're very excited to be able to prove themselves, show what they've learned and what they're capable of.  But as for Izumi, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins they we're very excited to show Izuku that he was wrong and that he should go back to them, never see his harem and adoptive family ever again, break up with his harem, abandon those "cursed brats", give up his quirk and become a stay-at-home husband for Katsumi and Shoka. All Might and Green Telek were very aware of what they were planning and were also very excited to have their son back. But little do those dumbasses know is that nothing we'll go as planned.

Meanwhile Izuku was talking to the others while holding Eri in his arms and Octavia was holding Kota in hers after Verosika picked them up from school and getting to know the two people from the general studies course and Mei. Turns out Mei's quirk allowed her to have her vision zoom in on whatever is in her line of sight and that  was an inventor and called them her babies. With how passionate she was with science and inventions him and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels had a feeling that her and Baxter would get along just fine.

And the two students from the general studies course were very sweet kids and he could tell that they were very determined. From what they said Katsuki was not to the surprise to anybody who ever knew him this bastard was acting very arrogant, rude and self-absorbed. Always saying that he was better then anybody else and that he was gonna be the number one hero and that he was crush the other students like fucking bugs they were. They apologized to the two students that they had to deal with this dumbass and his bullshit to which they said that it was all right and that it was not their fault.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at The Demon Guardian Angels secret hideout slash training facility.

"All right kids are you ready to go inside and see the magic that's inside?" asked Blitz with a smirk and raised eyebrow as he had his hand on the doorknob.

"Yes we're ready." Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei and the two students in the general studies course.

But Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka just folded their arms across their chests and rolled their eyes. Why in the fuck was he talking like this?

"Could you just let us inside your dump already?!!!!!!!!" asked Izumi rudely

"Yeah what was the fucking point of that bullcrap?!!!!!!!" Katsuki asked rudely.

"Yeah that was stupid!!!!!!!!" asked Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka rudely.

Everyone glared at them. Seriously why in the actual fuck were they acting so rude to Blitz when he did nothing wrong?

"Izumi, Bakugo and Todoroki twins stop with fucking rude attitude of yours at once." Aizawa said sternly.

"Yeah he was just trying to get you all pumped up." said Present Mic.

"And trying to ease the tension that some of the students might feel." Mrs. Joke said.

"Yeah there's nothing wrong with that." said Midnight.

The rest of the students, Vlad King, Snipe, Thirteen, Endeavor, Blizzard and Principal Nezu nodded in agreement but All Might and Green Telek looked very confused.

"But they have a..........." they started.

"Shut up Assmight and Bitchinko you don't get a fucking say in anything right now!!!!!!!" yelled Aizawa as he pointed a finger at them