Harem Date 6: Izuku And Mina

Izuku and the others waited for Mina to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys what do you think do I look cute?" Mina asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing a light pink shirt that said Pinky, a dark pink skirt, long dark purple socks and low-heeeled boots that were brown on top and yellow on the bottom.

"Wow you look great Mina!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kirashima.

"Yeah you look really good." Sero said kindly.

"Yeah you kill it in that outfit." said Denki.

"You look so cute Mina!!!!!!!!!!!" Hakagure exclaimed.

"You look awesome sweetie." said Moxxie kindly.

"Yeah you have an awesome outfit on." Millie said.

"You look great." said Loona as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look stunning my dear." Sir Pentious said kindly.

"Not bad." said Cherri Bomb as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look cute." Helsa said.

"You look great dear!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mimzy as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"I agree." said Pouncival.

"Me too." Setsuna said.

"Me three." said Awase.

"Me four." Bondo said.

"Me five." said Togaru.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my alien queen."  said Izuku as he walked up to her and linked his arm to hers.

"Thanks Izu." Mina said as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they were walking Mina looked up at him.

"So Izu what do you have planned for our date?" asked Mina.

"Well since I know what your favorite hobby is and I heard of this special thing that's gonna happen today I decided to take you there and for us to take part of it." Izuku answered.

Mina smiled. Hearing that made Mina confident that he planned something amazing.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date. They walked inside a plaza and Izuku pointed at a sign that was put there. Mina gasped excitedly when she saw it.

"A dance competition?!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed happily.

"Yeah I know how much you love to dance so I decided for us to enter in it so you can showcase your amazing dance moves." said Izuku.

Mina squealed excitedly and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my alien queen." he said.

After they released they went into the area where the dance competition was taking place. When it started the two gave it their all and everyone was very amazed at how very awesome their dance moves were. When Izuku saw how Mina danced and how people were staring in amazement at her dance moves he couldn't help but smile as he danced with her. He remembered how much she loved to dance and when she does she very focused and determined as it brings her joy and happiness in her life so he knew that he just had to bring her there. And he wasn't surprised at how many people were in awe at her dancing as she was always very good at it and very talented so he wasn't shocked in the slightest. When the dance competition ended....... Izuku and Mina won!!!!!!!!!! After they got their trophy many people complimented at how amazing they were and that were very great dancers and some kids asked them to give them some tips on how to dance just like them.

After that they walked out of the plaza while holding hands and Mina was holding their trophy.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu I had a blast." said Mina as she smiled up at him.

"You're welcome my alien queen I knew that you would like and besides it gave me a chance to show everybody what a great dancer you are cause I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Mina.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

And as Mina put their trophy in her room to which Izuku said she could he sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their next date.