Meeting Up In The Battleground

After finishing their training The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei were walking to meet up with Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe and Thirteen where the gonna have their battle against the seven fakes and the ten villains. As they were walking there had determined looks on their faces. They knew that the seven fakes and the ten villains were  gonna try to destroy them in order to have Izuku come back to the seven fakes and make him into their slave and have their and the ten villains revenge on those they believed to have "wronged" them but they knew that it wouldn't stop there. They knew that the seven fakes and the ten villains would do everything in their power that they truly believed they deserved even if it meant to hurt and possibly kill innocent people cause they were that power hungry, greedy and selfish. They were not gonna let that happen. They knew that the seven fakes and the ten villains must be stopped and they along with the pro heroes who volunteered to join in the battle will be the ones to carry it out.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the battleground and smiled when they saw Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe and Thirteen waiting for them and much to their surprise the captain of the police was there too.

"Hey guys." Izuku said as he waved to the pro heroes.

"Hello my dear nephew." said Aizawa said with a smile and waved back.

Then Izuku and Aizawa hugged back.

"Ready to kick some ass?" Blitz asked with a smirk.

"You bet we are Mr. Blitz." answered Vlad King as he curled his left hand into a fist, raised it up a little bit and smirked.

"I'am ready to finally be fucking rid of those assholes for good!!!!!!!!!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"I think that we all are Hizashi." said Midnight with a small grin as she folded her arms across her chest.

"And don't worry the citizens have been evacuated and their safe. We'll let them know when it's safe to come out." said Aizawa.

"Good." the young heroes and anti-heroes said in unison as they smiled and each gave a small nod.

"Greetings old friend how pleasant to see you." Alastor said as he turned to the captain of the police with a smile.

"Good to see you guys too." said the captain of the police as he shook Alastor's and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels hands.

"Ummmmmmmm excuse me but how do you know our friends and what are you doing here?" Iida asked.

"Oh it's cause we saved his three daughters from child traffickers a few months ago." answered Izuku.

"And I'am here cause since my department and the head of the hero commission were informed of what's going to happen she the head of the hero commission told me to give you kids, the pro heroes that are gonna help you out and The Demon Guardian Angels these." the captain of the police said.

He then went into his car and got something. And then he handed Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, the young heroes and the pro heroes each some licenses.

"These are some temporary anti-hero licenses for the battle that way if you guys help The Demon Guardian Angels kill them you won't be charged even after the battle is over." said the captain of the police.

Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette, Clara, the young heroes and the pro heroes smiled gratefully at the captain of the police.

"Thank you sir." they said in unison.

"Hey it's cause of The Demon Guardian Angels my little girls are still alive and them along with all of you heroes keep us safe and sound every single day so it's the least I can do to help you guys out." said the captain of the police.

He then went back to his police car and went inside. But before he drove off he turned to the group and smiled.

"Kick their asses." he said.

The group smiled and nodded and then the captain of the police drove off. After he was gone Izuku went in front of the others and smiled proudly.

"I know that this battle might be difficult cause knowing them they're gonna try to pull us off our game and do everything they can to defeat us and spread their evil across all over Musutafu but I have confidence in all of us not just cause we're strong but also cause we are determined to not let that happen and to finally put an end to their evil and insanity once and for all and I also want to say that no matter what happens I am glad for all the time we spent and all the hard work we all have accomplished and to all of my friends from UA University I know that you all will be great heroes in the future cause you not only have the drive and passion but the hearts of heroes and I know that Musutafu will be in good hands when you all graduate and to everybody here I am once again proud to work beside you including my adoptive family such as my amazing father Blitz and when those bastards get here let's show them what a true hero and anti-hero can do!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku as he pumped his fist in the air.

The rest of the clapped and cheered at Izuku's speech and Blitz had a proud smile on his face as he felt pride for him.

"Well said son." he thought proudly.

"Well that speech was cute and all but I'am afraid that it's time for you and the other dumbasses to finally know your place." said a voice tautingly.

The group turned around and glared as they saw the seven fakes and the ten villains there. It was finally time to fight those assholes and to get rid of them once and for all.