The Seven Fakes Punishment

As All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were walking they were facing the ground with pissed off looks on their faces. They couldn't believe that this had happened!!!!!!! Thanks to their son/brother/former friend/future stay-at-home-husband and his freak of nature family/harem everything that they did was revealed to the public. And to make matters worse nobody fucking understood why they did what they did those brats were gonna try to be heroes when they obviously had no fucking chance they had to do something to prevent them from doing so and to stop them and their stupid and "delusional" as fuck parents from ruining everything and yet nobody would listen to them and now wrongfully saw them as villains which was not true. Why the fuck could they not understand that they did the right thing?!!!!!!!!

When they finally got there they entered the room and the seven fakes got wide-eyed when they saw not only Principal Nezu, The Demon Guardian Angels,the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimz, Tex, Bee, the other students and the other pro heroes glaring at them but they also saw The Bakugo twins parents Mitsuki and Masaru, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Touya and a bunch of police officers glaring at them too. When they did the seven fakes knew that they were so fucked.

"Well I hope you all are so fucking proud of yourselves." Principal Nezu said angrily.

"Nezu please understand we were just........" started All Might nervously.

"NO I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!" Principal Nezu yelled.

"How could you all do this I knew that you all were fucked up in the head when you started to neglect, bully and abuse my dear nephew but I didn't think you were this bad if I had known Emi and me would never fucking allow you two bitches to work with us or allow you five brats in our class!!!!!!!" yelled Aizawa.

"We thought that with the right amount of training and you two working with our students that maybe just maybe you would probably change and become better people but boy we're we fucking wrong all the shit you pulled while you were with us and the crap that we had just witnessed through the evidence Mr. Baxter had found we now know that you seven will NEVER........ FUCKING....... CHANGE!!!!!!!!" Mrs. Joke yelled.

"Now listen here what my husband was trying to say......." started Green Telek.

"Oh my god you assholes are still trying to justify what you did?!!!!!!!" Present Mic yelled.

"Of course they are Uncle Hizashi." said Touya in an annoyed tone.

"You know that they'll never see that they're wrong." Fuyumi said in an annoyed tone.

"Belive us we tried to open our brats eyes for years it won't work." said Mitsuki in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah they'll never listen." Masaru said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah so don't even try it Hizashi." said Endeavor with an annoyed tone.

Then they all turned to the seven fakes while still glaring.

"Now as I was saying words cannot describe how disgusted and upset I am with you whether those children were quirkless, had what you call villain quirks and had what you call weak quirks or not THEY WERE STILL INNOCENT CHILDREN!!!!!!! INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO DID NOT DESERVE THE ABUSE THAT YOU HAD GIVEN THEM!!!!!! NEITHER DID THEIR PARENTS!!!!!!!! I cannot fucking believe that you let the power go to your heads so much that you would attack civilians cause they did not fit your standards of power that is not what quirks need to be used for they need to be used to better people's lives and to inspire them not hurt them!!!!!!!" Principal Nezu yelled.

"But we......." started the seven fakes.

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAKES!!!!!!!" Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei yelled.