Arrving Back At UA

As The Demon Guardian Angels were walking back to UA they felt very proud of themselves for what they did. After everything the Aldera Junior and High School staff did to all those innocent kids which almost resulted in an innocent girl to kill herself those bastards more then deserved the death sentence that they all gave them and they were very happy that they could avenge the students that were badly affected by the staff's abuse and negligence.

Before they arrived back they quickly cleaned the blood off of their bodies since they didn't want any blood to get on anything in the school cause they didn't want some dumbass to get the wrong idea and arrest any of the good students or any of the innocent staff members as they didn't want anybody innocent to get in trouble and arrested.

When they were done and finally came back to UA University they walked in and saw Principal Nezu walking towards them with a kind smile.

"Ah you all returned." said Principal Nezu.

"Hi Uncle Nezu." Izuku said as he and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels smiled at him.

"So is your mission done?" "asked Principal Nezu curiously.

"Yes it is." Molly answered with a smirk.

"We got it all taken care of." said Angel Dust with a smirk.

"Excellent anyway your rooms are all finished and ready for you." Principal Nezu said.

"Ah perfect." said Stolas with a satisfied grin.

"Awesome!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Helsa excitedly.

"Yeah can't wait to see our dorms." Seviathan said with an excited smile.

"So Uncle Nezu where are the others?" asked Izuku.

"They're in the common room watching T.V." Principal Nezu answered as he pointed to the common room.

"Ok thanks." said The Demon Guardian Angels with smiles and nods.

They all walked into the common room and stopped and smiled when they saw what they all saw.

What they saw was Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Eri and Kota sleeping on Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three's laps while the five anthro cats were purring and Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three were smiling and gently rubbing their heads. The Demon Guardian Angels hearts immediately warmed when they were watching this. It just showed how the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota immediately warmed up and felt comfortable around all of them and how Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three have immediately have grown to care for them as much as they did.

When they all walked into the common room  Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three looked up and smiled at them.

"Oh hey guys." they all said in unison.

"Hi." said The Demon Guardian Angels in unison as they sat down on the floor.

Then they looked down and smiled as they five anthro cats, Eri and Kota were still sleeping on Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three's laps.

"We see that they all got quite comfortable." Alastor said.

"They did indeed." said Tokoyami.

"We were all watching T.V and they got really tired and then they just laid down on our laps, closed their eyes and fell asleep while Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival purred." Uraraka said.

"And it was just too cute that we couldn't get them off us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina.

"Yeah we just couldn't I mean look at this!!!!!!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed.

"Why would you want too?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ibarra exclaimed.

"Yeah it's just too precious!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mirio.

Everyone smiled as they looked at the sleeping kids still on Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three's laps.

"You know it's rare when Eri and Kota trust people right away." Octavia said.

"Yeah the only people besides us that they warmed up to right away were Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival." said Husk.

"I guess my friends still have that magic touch and looks like you guys have it too." Izuku said.

"Eri and Kota are angels and these five are so cute." said Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three in unison with small smiles.

"We agree these two are angels and these two can be really cute." The Demon Guardian Angels said in unison with small smiles.

"Oh by the way our rooms are done do you guys want to see them?" asked Izuku.

Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three smiled excitedly.

"Would we?!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

The Demon Guardian Angels smiled at their enthusiasm.

"All right then let's go." said Bliz as he motioned his hand.

Izuku and Octavia scooped Eri and Kota in their arms and some of The Demon Guardian Angels did the same thing for the five anthro cats since nobody wanted to wake them up.

"Thanks for watching Eri and Kota for us." The Demon Guardian Angels said in unison.

"You're welcome." said Class 1-B and The Big Three in unison.

"It was no problem at all." The good 1-A boys said in unison.

"Yeah we really liked it." said the good 1-A girls as they closed their eyes and smiled cutely.

"Still as adorable as ever." Izuku thought with a small grin.

"Adorable." thought Izuku's adoptive family and harem with small grins.

"Well we appreciate it brothers, Class 1-B, The Big Three, my anti gravity angel, my froggy princess, my invisible beauty, my shining rockstar, my beautiful Creati and my alien queen." Izuku said with a smirk.

Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina gasped and blushed when they heard that.

"Y-you still call us those names?" they asked in unison.

"Of course I do you're all still those things in my eyes." answered Izuku with a small grin.

The others smiled as they saw Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina become a blushing mess.

Then they all walked upstairs to check out the new rooms that were built. As they did The Demon Guardian Angels told them of what they did to the Aldera Junior and High School staff. Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three were very happy to hear all of it and that those quirkist assholes finally got what they deserved.

The first rooms that they entered were the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota's rooms so that they could put them to bed. They were all very amazed with how they looked. After they were done putting the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota to put bed they checked out the other new rooms and they were just as amazed at them as they were the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota's rooms. Principal Nezu even said that they soundproofed their walls just in case the couples did the deed.

Sure enough when they were done touring the new rooms they did. Luckily Kyoka had earplugs so her quirk wouldn't be affected and she could block out the noise.

When they all fell asleep everyone felt like things were gonna be different while The Demon Guardian Angels and the good students and good staff felt like it was gonna be different in a good way All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka felt like it was gonna be different in a bad way.