Harem Date 4: Izuku And Tsu

Izuku and the others waited for Tsu to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys how do I look *ribbit*?" asked Tsu.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She had her hair tied up in two pigtails,  was wearing a light green dress, light green open-toed shoes and had her nails painted with green nail polish.

"You look absolutely stunning Tsu." Tokoyami answered kindly.

"Yeah you look amazing!!!!!!!!!" answered Dark Shadow as he came out and gave her a big thumbs-up.

"You look fantastic my friend." Shoji said .

"You look pretty." said Koda shyly.

"You look great Tsu." Iida said."

"You beautiful Tsu!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Uraraka.

"You look great baby." Husk said kindly.

"Yeah killer dress you have on honey." said Angel Dust..

"You look nice." Tex said with kind smile as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"Yeah you look awesome." said Bee.

"You look stunning my dear." Baxter said.

"Yeah you look so cute!!!!!!!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I agree." said Katie.

"Me to." Ibarra said.

"Me three." said Kurioro.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my froggy princess." said Izuku as he walked up to her and linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu *ribbit*." Tsu said as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they kept walking Tsu looked up at Izuku.

"So Izu what do you have planned for our date?" she asked.

"Well I know how much you love nature so I decided to take you to a place that I know is really special to you that we used to go to all the time when we were little." answered Izuku.

Tsu got wide-eyed when she heard that. Could he really mean what  she thinks it is?

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date. Tsu gasped excitedly and slowly smiled.

"The park that has blossom trees." she said.

"Yeah I know how much this place means to you so I figured why not take you here and since you're as beautiful as these blossoms I think that you also deserved to go to a place as beautiful as you." said Izuku kindly as he held her hands.

Tsu smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu *ribbit*!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed happily.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my froggy princess." he said.

After they released they  started walking around the park while holding hands. As they walked around they admired the scenery and the beauty that surrounded. They also noticed some people there to including some kids and they saw two kids running passed them while playing. This made them smile as not only did they think it was very adorable but it reminded them of themselves and how they first discovered this place.

One day when Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were bullying Izuku again and his friends defended him which made the five brats hurt them too again as well and when Tsu asked them why do they got to be so mean all the time the five brats grinned evilly and said that they didn't expect a girl like her to understand cause she was nothing but a stupid, ugly and gross frog brat who will never find love. This made Tsu cry and Izuku and the others shoved the five brats to the ground calling them huge jerks who were just selfish, evil and cruel and that they were the ones who will never find love cause they were nothing but villains in disguise and ran off. To cheer Tsu up Izuku decided to take her on a walk which led them to find this place and told her that they were wrong, that she was beautiful inside and out and that anybody would be lucky to have her which made her very happy and  they went there together ever since. So being here again made them very happy cause not only was it as gorgeous as ever it brought them both very happy memories.

When they sat down under one of the blossom trees Izuku put a blossom behind Tsu's ear and kissed her on the cheek which made her smile and blush. Izuku smiled and laid her head on his lap. He could tell that he made her feel beautiful which made him very happy. Tsu was always beautiful in his eyes and he always wanted to make her feel that way as he always wanted to make everyone in his harem feel.

They sat there for a couple minutes then they started to walk back while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me there Izu that  meant so much to me *ribbit*." said Tsu as she smiled at him.

"You're welcome my froggy princess I knew that being back there would make you feel really happy and like I said someone as beautiful as you deserved to be in a beautiful place like that cause I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Tsu.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

And after Tsu took the blossom that Izuku gave, put it in a vase full of water and put it by a window Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their next date.