Harem Date 3: Izuku And Vaggie

Izuku and the others waited for Vaggie to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So be honest guys how do I look?" Vaggie asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing a black hair bow, a white shirt with light blue lines on the sleeves and the middle, jean-like on the bottom with black straps holding it, two stockings one white with three holes on the bottom and the other one being black and pink and black strap-on shoes.

"You look wonderful." answered Carmilla kindly.

"I agree you look astounding." said Zestial.

"Yeah you look great." Odette and Clara said in unison.

"You look amazing." said Moxxie.

"Yeah you're outfit is a awesome." Millie said.

"You look nice." said Sir Pentious.

"Not bad." Cherri Bomb said as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look you really good." said Kyoka.

"Yeah your outfit is killer." Denki said as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"I agree." said Awase.

"Me too." Setsuna said.

"Me three." said Mei.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my beautiful warrior." said Izuku as he approached her and he took her hand.

"Thanks Izu." Vaggie said as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they kept walking Vaggie looked up at Izuku.

"So Izu what's our date gonna be." she asked.

"Well I figured that a warrior as brave, strong and beautiful as you would want to have a date that would not only showcase how well skilled and smart you are but also have fun doing it I decided to choose to do one of your favorite activities that could do those things, make you happy and give you a nice break from all the training that we have been doing." answered Izuku.

Vaggie smiled as she heard that. She knew that Izuku would do something liken that for her and knowing him it was gonna be very special.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date. Vaggie slowly smiled when she saw it.

"It's a paintball arena!!!!!!!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Like I said I have decided for us to do one of your absolute favorite things to do make you happy and so that alot of people can see how amazing my beautiful warrior is in action." said Izuku.

Vaggie smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu you're the best hun!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my beautiful warrior." said Izuku.

After they released Izuku paid for them to be in the next game. After getting their paintball guns and safety gear they went out onto the arena and started playing.

As predicted Vaggie did very well and alot people were very impressed with her skills and quick thinking. Izuku wasn't surprised by her great abilities and people being impressed by her. She always had great skills when it came to being in the battlefield so he knew that Vaggie would do the exact same thing in this too and he was very happy that others are seeing it too.

When the game had ended Izuku and Vaggie had won!!!!!!!!!! They both kissed each other in celebration for their victory, told the other contestants that they did very great job and thanked the gut running the game.

After giving back their paintball guns and safety gear they walked out while holding hands.

"Thanks for this Izu I had fun." Vaggie said she smiled up at him.

"You're welcome my beautiful warrior I'am just glad that others got to see the amazing and dedicated fighter that I've always seen since I first met you and I love you." said Izuku.

"I love you too." Vaggie said.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

And then Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their next date.