Battling The Brats Part 3

As Izuku and Katsuki stood across the stage facing each other they both felt very different feelings. Katsuki felt nothing but anger and rage. This was not supposed to happen!!!!!!! Izuku wasn't supposed to be powerful, have a different family, have a harem, adopt two kids (let alone ones that were nothing but "cursed brats") and be an anti-hero!!!!!!!!!! He was supposed to give up on his stupid fucking dream and be Katsumi and Shoka's stay-at-home-husband while him, his sister and his friends live out their dreams of being the greatest heroes to have ever existed!!!!!!!!! But then all this crap happened when he came back and him and his freakshow family, harem and the furballs had to fucking ruin everything!!!!!!!!!!!! It was about time he taught Deku a lesson.

But Izuku felt not only anger towards his ex best friend who had betrayed him and bullied him all those years but he also secretly felt satisfaction. This bastard had tortured and abused him ever since he was diagnosed as quirkless and after all the shit him and the others found out what him and the other fakes did he was gonna enjoy exposing them all for the entire world to see after he was done with the battle.

"It's about time someone put you in your fucking place Deku." said Katsuki smugly as he prepared his explosions.

Izuku sighed in a very bored tone as he got into his battle stance.

"Let's just get this over with but I'am sure that this shit won't take long considering your still that barking pomeranian that you always were." he said tautingly with a smirk.

The other students (minus Izumi, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka) giggled at that roast and others (minus All Might and Green Telek) just smirked in amusement. He wasn't wrong this asshole was.

Katsuki growled as his fists shook in anger. How dare that nerd humiliate like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should be treated with respect!!!!!!! He was Katsuki Bakugo!!!!!!!!

"THAT'S......... FUCKING......... IT NERD I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT YOU NEED TO BE FUCKING DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki.

And then he blasted his explosions towards Izuku to which he summoned his wings, flew up and dodged it. Then Izuku sent a huge gush of wind towards Katsuki which made him fly backwards and hit the ground. Not wanting to give up Katsuki got up and ran up while screaming angrily and powering up another explosion but Izuku summoned a very long chain, wrapped it around his ankles and threw him left and right a couple times onto the ground. When he was done he pulled close to his face while smirking.

"Ah Katsuki I thought that you were gonna put me in my place." he said sarcastically.

He then threw Katsuki onto the ground aggressively and hit him with two fireballs.

"Ah come on Bakuhoe I would've thought that you would've improved at least a little bit oh wait that's a fucking lie I knew you wouldn't I knew that you would still be that whiny, aggressive, selfish, angry, abusive, rude, brash, bossy and barking pomeranian that a shit ton of us know and hate and you still haven't improved on your skill I bet you haven't even tried to improve on it cause you still think that you will be the greatest hero on Earth but in reality you're impatient and hot-tempered more importantly and just fucking admit it I'am better then you." said Izuku with a smirk.

Katsuki growled. Did that nerd just insult him like that?!!!!!!!!!! And judging by the smirks from nearly everyone in the stadium much to his surprise he could tell that the majority of people agreed with Izuku!!!!!!!!!! Why in fuck are they siding with him?!!!!!!!!! They should be telling him that he was fucking wrong and that him, his sister and his friends were gonna be the best heroes that had ever existed in the planet!!!!!!!!! Having enough Katsuki powered up his strongest move and charged at Izuku.

"HOPE THAT YOU FUCKING ENJOY LOSING DEKU HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Then he blasted his explosion out of his hand and when it exploded a cloud of dirt was surrounded the corner where Izuku was!!!!!!!!!!! This got the majority of people very worried (except for the seven fakes) and Katsuki smirked.

"That oughta teach him." said Katsuki.

But much to his surprise and to the relif of everyone else (except for the seven fakes) when the cloud of dirt died down Izuku was standing there with a force field around him. When he made it disappeared he stood there smirking.

"Oh Bakuhoe you really thought that would work that's so hilarious guess you really haven't improved after all I was right." Izuku said.

Katsuki got over the shock and charged at him again but Izuku summoned a cloud of dark blue smoke, surrounded it around Katsuki and pulled him closely.

"Oh and by the way this is for hurting my anti gravity angel." growled Izuku.

When Uraraka heard that her entire face turned completely red which didn't go unnoticed by her male classmates as they smiled at her adorable expression.

Then Izuku flew up as he dragged Katsuki up by using the dark blue smoke which made Katsuki scream in pain and then Izuku created sharp rocks onto the ground. He then threw Katsuki down as the dark blue smoke disappeared and Katsuki landed on the sharp rocks which caused him to get knocked out.

As Izuku made the sharp rocks disappear and landed on the ground the entire crowds cheered for him, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats to which they smiled and bowed.

"Now before we continue with the sports festival there is something that you all should know." Izuku said.

The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee smiled while the others were very confused. What was going on? But those who knew what was going on knew that it was finally time for the truth about the seven fakes to be revealed.