Harem Date 9: Izuku And Annabelle

Izuku and the others waited for Annabelle to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So what do you guys think?" asked Annabelle.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing two long black and white checkered fingerless gloves, a dress that was half white and half black and white checkered on top, a black skirt with white trimming on the bottom, two very long socks that was one black and one white and two black high heels.

"You look beautiful baby." Asmosdeous said.

"Yeah you look amazing sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Fizzarolli.

"You look great." Moxxie said.

"Yeah you look really pretty." said Millie.

"Not bad." Loona said as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"Yeah you look really good." said Crymni as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"Cute dress honey." Angel Dust said kindly

"You look so cute!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Molly as she just jumped up and down while clapping.

"You look so pretty!!!!!!!!" Nifty exclaimed.

"You look great!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kirashima as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look amazing." Sero said kindly.

"Yeah you kill it in that dress!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Denki.

"You're dress is so cute!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Yeah it's so pretty!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Hakagure.

"I agree." Tetsu said.

"Me too." said Sen.

"Me three." Bondo said.

"Me four." said Kinoko.

"Me five." Setsuna said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"You look beautiful my beautiful jester." Izuku said as he approached her and linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu." said Annabelle as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they were walking Annabelle looked up at him.

"So Izu what did you have in mind for our date?" she asked.

"Well I figured that you would like to go somewhere really fun so I decided to take you somewhere where I know you'll have alot of fun and be happy." answered Izuku.

Annabelle smiled. Knowing Izuku he pulled out all the stops for this date.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at the place for their date and Annabelle gasped excitedly and smiled when she saw it.

"An amusement park?!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah I know how much you love this place so I decided to take you there for our date so you can have all the fun you want here." Izuku said.

Annabelle squealed and hugged him.

"Thanks Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my beautiful jester." he said.

After they released Izuku paid for their tickets and they went inside the amusement park. They made sure that they did as much as possible. They rode alot of rides, played alot of games, ate good food and many many more. While they were watching a show that was playing Izuku saw the smile on her face which made him smile. Both him and Annabelle had something in common............. they both had very hard lives before they got adopted and had their lives change for the better after they were adopted by great men. When Izuku got together with her and the other younger girls in The Demon Guardian Angels he swore to make her happy just like the other girls and he made sure to make that happen as much as he can. An hour before they left Izuku and Annabelle won the one last game and got to dolphin plushies for Eri and Kota. A light blue one for Eri and a yellow one for Kota.

After that they walked out of the amusement park while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu I had alot of fun." said Annabelle.

"You're welcome my beautiful jester I had a feeling that you would and besides when we got together I swore that I would make you happy like the other girls so anything to see that cute smile of yours cause I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Annabelle.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time and they both gave Eri and Kota their new dolphin plushies which made them very happy.

And Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to take out on their next date.