First Day At UA

The next morning Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle woke up as they yawned and stretched their arms. It was time for their's, Seviathan, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival's first day at UA and they were very excited even though they were pissed off that they were gonna have to deal with those five brats they were still glad that Izuku was gonna prove that they were always wrong about him and that they were gonna be with Izuku's true childhood friends, their new friends and all of Izuku's other aunts and uncles.

As Izuku got out of the shower and was dressed up in his UA uniform he smiled and blushed when he saw Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle in their UA uniforms too.

"Why is it everytime I look at you five you seem to get even more beautiful." he asked as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Oh you." said his harem while smiling and blushing.

Izuku chuckled. He loved it when those five got all flustered.

"What it's true." he said with a smirk.

His harem smiled and shook their heads. Then they walked towards him as Octavia put her arms around him.

"You ready to get this day started Izu?" asked Octavia.

"Yeah I am." Izuku answered.

"And to prove those assholes wrong and to hopefully kick their asses?" asked Annabelle.

"Oh fuck yeah you bet I am." Izuku answered with a devious smirk.

"You're hot when you get like that." said Helsa as she placed a hand on her hip and smirked in a sexual way.

"Oh really?" Izuku asked with a sexual tone in his voice and a sexual smirk.

Izuku walked towards them and then all of sudden the door opened.

"Are we interrupting something?" a voice asked behind them.

They all gasped and turned around to see Izuku's adoptive family, the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota and they saw Seviathan leaning against the doorframe, folding his arms across his chest and smiling with a raised eyebrow and he was the one who asked the question.

Helsa growled and threw a pillow at Seviathan as she was a blushing mess.

"SEV!!!!!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed.

Seviathan laughed as he shielded himself from the pillow.

"Sorry." said Seviathan with a huge grin as he picked up the pillow and put it back on the bed.

"Well son are you ready for your first day?" Blitz asked as he approached him.

"Yeah dad I'am ready." answered Izuku with determination.

"Good oh and by the way Nezu said that I could take Eri and Kota to school before starting my guarding duties." said Blitz.

"Ok thanks dad." Izuku said gratefully.

"Yeah thanks Uncle Blitz." said Izuku's harem in unison gratefully.

"Girls I told you you're dating my son you can call me dad." Blitz said kindly.

"Ok thanks dad." said Izuku's harem in unison.

Stolas, Fizzarolli and Asmodeous couldn't help but smile. They always loved it when Blitz reminded their daughters to call him dad cause he was dating Izuku and that meant he thought about them as daughters. It really touched their hearts that he thought of them that way.

"Daddy are those five meanies gonna be in your class then we want to stay here and protect you!!!!!!!!!!!" Eri exclaimed.

"Yeah we're not gonna let those meanies hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kota.