The Younger Demon Guardian Angels Vs The Five Delusional Brats Part 3

Katsumi and Shoka screamed when they fell through the portal and then landed on the ground very hard. They both got while groaning and Katsumi helping Shoka up. When they both stood up on their feet they got wide-eyed and looked around wide-eyed. They were in the same realm their brothers were sent too!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This is not good Katsumi what are we gonna do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Shoka fearfully.

"I don't know but whatever the fuck happens we have to win for our brothers and to be able to get Ichan back with us where he truly belongs." Katsumi said with fake determination.

Truth be told she had no idea what the fuck her and Shoka were gonna do and was very worried that they'll have the same fate as Katsuki and Shoto but she couldn't let that get to her cause her and Shoka had to win or else Izuku will stay confused forever and be with sluts that obviously bad for him.

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure slut." said a familiar voice behind them.

Katsumi and Shoka turned around and gasped. When they did they saw Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats smirking and folding their arms across their chests.

"Ichan how could hurt your future brother-in-laws like that don't you know you could've fucking killed them?!!!!!!!!!!" Katsumi exclaimed.

"Yeah Izu we know that you're pissed at us but this is going too far!!!!!!!!" yelled Shoka.

"Ok three things bitches one Cuntsumi don't fucking call me Ichan two Slutka I already told you only my harem, Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina are allowed to call me Izu and three you have the fucking to nerve to say that I could've killed those two assholes and that we're going too far when you two sluts that claim to "love" me could've possibly killed me when you constantly blasted me with your explosives, burns and freezes, said fucked up things to me that could've made me commit suicide and beat the living crap out of me all under the guise of giving me "love beatings" so you're technically saying that you can all that shit to me BUT I CAN'T GET MY REVENGE ON YOU BY DOING THE SAME FUCKING THING?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku yelled.

Katsumi and Shoka stood their in shock while tears filled up their eyes. Why couldn't Izuku fucking understand that all things they did was for him and that they did the right thing?!!!!!!!!!!!

"Izu that was different." cried Shoka.

Katsumi nodded her head while crying. Izuku shook his head while closing his eyes in annoyance and his group stared at the two bitches with wide-eyes in shock. Were those two fucking delusional or something?!!!!!!!!!

"Did those words just come out of her fucking mouth?" the five anthro cats asked in shock as they pointed at Shoka.

"Yeah yeah they did." answered Seviathan in shock as he slowly nodded his head.

"No not really the only difference you to bitches did it for power, you wanted to control me and wanted me all to yourselves I'am doing it for justifiable revenge and you two should know I did love at one point." Izuku said.

"Really?" asked Katsumi and Shoka with hope in their eyes and hopeful smiles.

"But when I got diagnosed as quirkless you both killed that love and now I know who you bitches truly are and I will never love you again." Izuku said.

"And like we said to you when we first arrived we are more then willing to share our Izu but not with bitches who constantly berated him, bullied him and made his life a living hell." said Izuku's harem as they put hands on his shoulders.

Izuku smiled at his harem and they smiled back at him. Katsumi and Shoka growled at Izuku's harem while their fists shook. How dare those bitches steal their Izuku away and just flaunt it to their faces and how dare Izuku let himself be do easily persuaded by these monsters!!!!!!!!!

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID FUCKING STUPID BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled as they jumped up and down in a temper tantrum.

"Oh our fault really cause we actually love our Izu?" asked Octavia as she and others smirked in amusement at their little temper tantrum.

"That we actually care about him?" Charlie asked.

"That we actually helped him and supported his dream?" asked Vaggie.

"That we stood by him no matter what?" Helsa asked.

"And that we were there for him during his darkest days?" asked Annabelle.

"Yeah we're totally at fault here." Izuku's harem said sarcastically in unison with smirks.

Katsumi and Shoka growled and charged at them as they screamed angrily and powered up their quirks. But to their surprise they froze in place. They looked down at their feet and tried to move but they looked to see Izuku's group had used their powers to freeze them in place. Then they were both split by two groups. Izuku, Octavia and Charlie had take Shoka and Vaggie and Annabelle had taken Katsumi.

Octavia, Charile and Vaggie: It is time for you to leave or so it may seem.

Izuku: Empower desire to reignite the flames.

Octavia and Charlie surrounded Shoka with both Octavia's purple smoke and flames so that Shoka could feel both internal pain and being burnt and then Izuku created a fireball and did the same thing he did to Shoto which is burn her right eye with it which caused her to scream in pain.

Helsa and Annabelle: For there's one thing you have of mine the core to my strings.

Seviathan: Empower desire to reignite the flames.

Annabelle grabbed Katsumi by her arms, held her up in the air and shocked her with electricity and when she was done Vaggie summoned to silver spiked bats and made them strike Katsumi in the back and then both Shoka and were both thrown to the ground very hard and made them land on each on one elbow which made them scream in pain cause the felt like they were broken.

Katie, Victoria and Jemima: So as you ascend to the heavens now I'll drag you back down to hell listen to me.

Mistoffelees and Pouncival: Empower desire to reignite the flames.

Izuku's harem: Can't you see your friend is now mine all mine.

The five anthro cats made the ocean go to Katsumi and Shoka which caused them to be caught in it and Seviathan and Helsa commanded a group of piranhas to continuously bite them which made them scream and cry in pain. Then they both lifted Shoka and Katsumi in the air and threw them back down into an open portal which made those two bitches end up back into the main arena knocked out.

Izumi cried while seeing her friends knocked out, All Might and Green Telek trembled even more and the others grinned finally seeing those two bitches getting the proper punishment.

Izumi then felt something under her feet and stopped crying. She looked down, gasped and had more tears come down her face. She saw a portal slowly open under her and that could only mean one thing she was next!!!!!!!!!

"Mr. Aizawa Mrs. Joke help me!!!!!!!!!!" pleaded Izumi while crying as she looked up at her two teachers with pleading eyes.

"No you agreed to do this battle so you need to be able to uphold your agreement." Aizawa said sternly.

"Amd besides it's about time you fucking face the consequences of your actions." said Mrs. Joke sternly as she pointed a finger at Izumi.

Not wanting to give up Izumi looked at her classmates. Surely after seeing all the hell and torture that Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka went through they'll help her right?

"Guys help me please!!!!!!!!" she cried.

But they all just grinned. After all the crap she and the others did they couldn't wait to see her get tortured next.

"Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku's true childhood friends as Dark Shadow, Eri and Kota waved goodbye at her.

Izumi gasped in shock and fell through the portal.

"IZUMI NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" All Might and Green Telek screamed as they held their hands out seeing their daughter fall through the portal.

And now it was time for the ex-sister the one who caused Izuku so much pain and suffering the most to get the brutal torture that she more then fucking deserves.