The Fakes True Nature Revealed

As Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats stood in the middle of the stage alot of the people were very confused about what he meant when he said that there was something that they must know. What was he talking about what did they need to know? But The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee were grinning from ear to ear. It was finally time to reveal the truth about the seven fakes and for them to get their proper punishment. Izuku cleared his throat and looked at the audience and the cameras recording the entire thing.

"Ok as you all know All Might and Green Telek have a daughter but what some of you might not know is that they also had a son and do you know who that son was?" asked Izuku.

The audience (except for the family members of Class 1-A) shook their heads.

"Well that son was........ ME!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku answered.

The audience that didn't know gasped in shock. All Might and Green Telek had a son that they had no idea about?!!!!!!!!!

"Yes he used to be their son and that bitch Izumi's brother and friends with The Bakugo and Todoroki twins but when he got diagnosed as quirkless at the tender age of 4 those two assholes neglected him and those five fucking brats bullied and abused him claiming it was to "protect him" but in reality they are quirkist assholes, wanted to make Izu their slave and those two filthy sluts wanted to have Izuku all to themselves and whenever his true friends the rest of Class 1-A, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard, Fuyumi,  Natsuo, Touya, Nezu,  Gran Torino and Recovery Girl would defend him and encourage his dream of becoming a hero they would call them "false hope givers" and hurt them too!!!!!!!!!" yelled Octavia.

"And one day those five bitches chased Izuku after beating the living shit out of him he ended up in the forest where me and the other Demon Guardian Angels live luckily I found him and he told me everything and since I was abused and neglected I decided to adopt him and raise him as my own and Stolas gave Izuku the quirk he has today." Blitz said.

The entire audience was very shocked and pissed off at what they had just heard. All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins abused and neglected a kid for something beyond his control and hurt others for not agreeing with them? How the fuck could they do this?!!!!!!!!!! Were All Might and Green Telek even the heroes that they al thought they were?

"And that's not all!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee angrily.

"After giving alot of these children a test a got quite curious about these seven heathens so I did research about them and I found some secret files about them and we all discovered some dastardly things about them that will anger all of you." Baxter said.

The seven fakes got wide-eyed in shock. What was he talking about? What did this fish freak find out?

"Nezu would you do the honors ratgod?" asked Baxter as he communicated through a watch around his right wrist.

"I'll be honored as after seeing the research that you showed me I am fucking disgusted with all of you FUCKING FAKES!!!!!!!!!!" Principal Nezu yelled through the intercom.

As the screen turned on the footage played and everyone got wide-eyed in shock at what they were seeing. It was fucking disgusting and pure evil.

They all saw Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka beating the crap at random kids who were quirkless, who they deemed as having villain quirks and those who they deemed as having weak quirks. They were using their quirks on them, saying some incredibly hurtful things, suicide baiting, physically assaulting them and even hurting them so bad that they'd have broken bones and be sent to the hospital. And it gets even worse......... All Might and Green Telek fucking knew about this!!!!!!!!!! They could be seen joining the five brats threatening their victims saying that if they said anything they would kill their families. As for the victims parents All Might and Green Telek could be seen beating them up if they even tried to tell the other pro heroes about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the entire evidence was finished everyone in the stadium and watching it on TV were in complete and utter shock how could those seven bastards do this!!!!!!!!!!

"Luckily Baxter saw that no one died but you get the gist. And they fucking knew that if my true childhood friends and the other pro heroes knew about this they would rat them out and they'd get in fucking trouble so they did it in secret when no one was around and now you all know the fucking truth THOSE SEVEN ASSHOLES ARE NOTHING BUT FAKES!!!!!!!!!" yelled Izuku as he pointed to them.

The entire room booed at the seven fakes for what they did!!!!!!!!!! They couldn't believe those assholes hurt innocent people for no good fucking reason and made them suffer in silence for who fucking knows how many years!!!!!!!!!! The seven fakes got wide-eyed when they heard the entire crowd booing them. How the fuck could this happen? With their huge egos still there they growled angrily.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WE DID THIS FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

"WHAT FUCKING REASON IS THAT?!!!!!!!" everyone else yelled.

"THOSE FUCKING BRATS WANTED TO BECOME HEROES THEY WERE GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING AND THEY OBVIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME HEROES SO WE HAD TO STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!" yelled the seven fakes each with a crazy look in their eyes.

"Ughhhhhhh this shit again how do you know that these kids did not have what it takes to be heroes if you didn't allow them to prove themseleves?" Aizawa asked angrily.

"Yeah you don't know what their capable of if you don't give them a chance?" asked Mrs. Joke angrily.

All Might and Green Telek growled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE YOU TWO ASSHOLES MORE THEN US?!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

"Probably cause they're actually good people and they're right you don't know what people can do if you don't let them show their potential." said Izuku's true childhood friends angrily.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BRATS AND ONCE AGAIN YOU'RE GETTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU MORE THEN US WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PERFER YOU INSTEAD OF US!!!!!!!!" the five brats yelled as they jumped up and down.

"Maybe just maybe cause we actually treat people with kindness and decency." answered Izuku's true childhood friends angrily.

"NOW LISTEN YOU........" The seven fakes started.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES NO ONE FUCKING BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE YOU STUPID FAKES!!!!!!!!" yelled everyone else.

The seven fakes angrily looked down at the ground. Why couldn't anybody understand? They did the right thing. But now it was too late their reputations were fucking ruined forever.

"Now you seven meet me, the other students, the pro heroes, The Demon Guardian Angels, Izuku and his harem's kids and The Demon Guardian Angels friends to discuss your punishment." said Principal Nezu angrily.

As they all left to go meet up where Principal Nezu was it was finally time for the seven fakes to get their proper punishment that they deserved and to face the dire consequences of their actions.