A Little Bit Of Research Leads To Discoveries

After the confrontation with the seven fakes The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course, the seven fakes and the rest of the UA staff were walking towards the front door while Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee were walking them out. Baxter didn't join them as he said he had to do something.

While they were walking Green Telek, Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka were still crying and All Might, Katsuki and Shoto were still trying to comfort them which made everyone else very annoyed as they knew it was all just crocodile tears. They could tell that those bitches weren't crying they were sorry they could tell that they were crying cause they only felt sorry for themselves and were also trying to gain sympathy and nobody was buying it.

As Katsuki was walking and trying to comfort his sister he angrily shoved Husk out of the way which made Husk very pissed off.

"Hey watch where the fuck you're going pomeranian!!!!!!!!!" Husk yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WHISKERS!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki.

"Call me whiskers again and I'll jam a beer bottle down your throat." Husk said angrily.

"Hey now you fucking mangy cat he was just........" started All Might angrily.

But having enough of his crap Husk stomped right up to All Might and got right into his face. This asshole thinks he could fool him with his fake "heroic" act? He must be fucking delusional and braindead if he thinks he could.

"Oh and here comes All Might with his oh so righteousness more like Assmight and he lies and deception I have the ability to read people like fucking open book and guess what Assmight I see right through and all this bullshit and how fake you are so you can't fucking fool me and I'am gonna tell you if you even fucking THINK about trying to correct me or trying once again to force my nephew back into your fucked up fake as hell family then I won't hesitate to take you down or show you what magic this little kitty can do." he said.

He then smirked and magically brought out a pair of dice he uses as bombs showing he was not afraid to kick All Might's ass.

All Might being as stubborn as ever tried to say something but saw Principal Nezu glaring at him so he sulked back to his wife who was still crying crocodile tears. He turned around to see Husk making his dice disappear and waving at him sarcastically while smirking. All Might gave him a quick glare and walked away.

"Again my humblest apologies Mr. Husk." said Principal Nezu apologetically.

"It's fine not your fault." Husk said in an understanding tone.

Principal Nezu smiled and nodded.

"Damn you sort of turned me on there Husky meow." said Angel Dust sexually.

Husk blushed and shoved Angel Dust a little bit.

"Shut the fuck up Angel." he said in an embarrassed tone.

Everyone else (minus the seven fakes) smirked at this as they could tell that those two have feelings for each other.

"Damn that......... was....... fucking AWESOME MR. HUSK!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the UA students (minus Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka) in excited tones.
"Thanks babies." Husk said with a grin.

"That's my Uncle Husk for ya." said Izuku proudly as he patted his shoulder.

"Just doing what needs to be done and putting assholes in their place Izuku." Husk said.

Aftet that they all began to continue to walk away. But then they all heard someone running behind and they all saw Baxter coming towards them.

"Hey um pardon me but I need to borrow The Demon Guardian Angels, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Eri, Kota, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee for a minute.' said Baxter.