Harem Date 10: Izuku And Kyoka

Izuku and the others waited for Kyoka to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys does my outfit look ok?" Kyoka asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing a black chocker around her neck, a white dress-like shirt a black belt with a silvet buckle in the middle of it, a black and white striped jacket, black shorts, fishnet stockings and black low-heeled boots with white straps on them.

"You look stunning darling." said Stolas kindly.

"Yeah you look amazing." Octavia said.

"Not bad." said Loona said as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look great baby." Husk said.

"You're killing it that outfit honey." said Angel Dust.

"You're outfit looks so cute sweetie!!!!!!!" Molly exclaimed as she jumped up and down while clapping.

"You look nice tesoro." said Arackniss kindly.

"You look lovely my dear." Sir Pentious said.

"Yeah you look really good." said Cherri Bomb.

"You look amazing." Tex said.

"Yeah look amazing." said Bee.

"You look amazing Kyoka!!!!!!!" Momo exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

"You're outfit is killing it!!!!!!" exclaimed Denki.

"You look awesome!!!!!!" Kirashima exclaimed.

"Yeah you look really nice." said Sero kindly.

"I agree." Kendo said.

"Me too." said Kurioro.

"Me three." Sen said.

"Me four." said Setsuna.

"Me five." Togaru said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"You look beautiful my shining rockstar." Izuku said as he linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu." Kyoka said as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they were walking Kyoka looked up at him.

"So Izu what are we gonna do for our date?" asked Kyoka.

"Well I know how much you love music and I heard one of your favorite bands is in town so I already bought our tickets to go see them in concert." Izuku answered.

Kyoka smiled. Knowing Izuku he must've planned something epic.

A couple minutes later they arrived at the entertainment center where the concert was being held. When Kyoka saw the poster she gasped excitedly.

"Linkin Park?!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kyoka.

"Yeah I know that it's one of your favorite bands and since I heard that they're performing a concert today I decided that I'd take you to see them for our date." Izuku answered.

Kyoka squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my shining rockstar." he said.

After they released Izuku brought out the tickets that he bought and then they went inside the entertainment center where the Linkin Park concert was being held to which they took their seats and waited for the event to start. A couple minutes later Linkin Park arrived onto the stage to which everyone stood up and cheered.

As the songs carried on Izuku looked at Kyoka as she was singing along and smiled. He knew that besides being a hero music was her other passion in life and she was always very happy when she was playing her instruments and singing and he always loved hearing her sing as she had a very gorgeous singing voice. And seeing her this happy made him happy as well.

A couple hours after the Linkin Park concert ended they walked out of the entertainment center while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu I had a great time." said Kyoka.

"You're welcome my shining rockstar I knew that it would make you and also I would do anything to hear you beautiful singing voice cause I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Kyoka.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

And Izuku sat down on a chair  in the common room waiting for Hakagure to take her out for the final date of the day.

(And the date that they'll go on is......... a skating date as suggested by fizzypaladin583 in the last vote chapter!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!)