The Seven Fakes Bailed Out

A day later after Izuku and his harem went on their dates All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were sitting in the truck where they were taken to the inescapable jail while sulking to themselves. None of them could believe that this happened. A couple days ago Izumi, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins were on the path to becoming heroes, having all the praise and attention that they could ever imagine and have the spotlight on them and All Might and Green Telek were the number one and number five heroes of Japan and were getting worshipped by all. But now since what they did to not only Izuku but what to other kids and their parents was revealed to the entire world everything they had worked so hard for was now gone and now they were gonna go to jail and be given the death penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was not supposed to happen they should've gotten Izuku back, have gotten rid of those freaks of nature, those furballs, those two cursed brats and those "false hope givers." and have all their plans and dreams come close to becoming true. For the five brats It should've been so simple convince Izuku and put him on the right path, crush their bratty as fuck clasmates and the othet brats in the school and show them their place,  become heroes, be worshipped and beloved by all and have Izuku be Katsumi and Shoka's stay-at-home-husband. But no they just had to be exposed for the entire world to see. If only Izuku would open his eyes and snap out of it then everything would be fine.

Right now Green Telek was crying with her hands over her eyes while All Might was trying to comfort her by rubbing his hand on her back.

"I can't believe this fucking happened why did we have to be exposed like that? And why are we being punished when we did nothing wrong? Now I'll never get my baby back!!!!!!!!!!" cried Green Telek.

"I don't know honey but these people who sided with our son and his kidnappers are just as fucking blind and delusional like those false hope givers. And not only did I just lose my place as the number one hero but I also lost One For All when I shouldn't all I was doing was keeping idiots in line I was the best user that they ever had and Nana just betrayed me just like that it's not my fault that people who had no chance at being heroes wanted to become that they had to pay the price!!!!!!!" All Might yelled.

"I agree honey you shouldn't be punished for people stupidity and Nana was a fool for doing that to you." cried Green Telek as her and All Might hugged each other.

"IT'S NOT FAIR WE SHOULDN'T BE THE ONES GETTING THIS PUNISHMENT THOSE FREAKS OF NATURE, THOSE FURBALLS AND THOSE FALSE HOPE GIVERS SHOULD ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY TOOK MY ONNI-CHAN AWAY FROM ME AND TURNED HIM AGAINST US!!!!!!!!!" Izumi yelled.

"YEAH AND NOW THOSE SLUTS IN OUR CLASSS ARE PROBBABLY WITH ICHAN NOW LIKE THOSE FIVE OTHER SLUTS SINCE THEY OBVIOUSLY BRAINWASHED HIM INTO LIKING THEM AND THEY SHOULDN'T FUCKING BE SINCE THEY'RE BAD FOR HIM!!!!!!!" yelled Katsumi.

"YEAH IT'S NOT FAIR THAT THOSE SIX BRATS GET A CHANCE TO END UP WITH IZU BUT WE DON'T CAUSE ONCE AGAIN THEY CHARMED PEOPLE TO LIKING THEM LIKE OUR STUPID MALE CLASSMATES AND THEY USED THAT STUPID FUCKING CHARM TO WIN IZU!!!!!!" Shoka yelled.

"YEAH IT'S NOT FAIR THAT WEAKLING IS CLOSE TO OUR STUPID CLASSMATES INSTEAD OF US LIKE HOW IT'S NOT FAIR THAT EVERYONE LIKES THEM INSTEAD OF US TO THE POINT THAT GUYS AND GIRLS CRUSH ON THEM. WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE THAT WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!" yelled Shoto.

But Katsuki was just sitting there growling as his fists were shaking in anger. How could this fucking happen?!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't Izuku just do what they had said?!!!!!!!!!! Now their lives were officially ruined!!!!!!!!!

"Damn you nerd how could you fucking do this to us? If you would have just done what we said and give up your quirk, never see those freaks and false hope givers ever again, break up with those sluts, abandon those cursed brats and be my sister and Shoka's stay-at-home-husband then everything would've been fine but no you and those freaks just had to expose us for what we did,  get us fucking arrested and have us soon be given the death penalty and to top it all off two of those freaks embarrassed me in front of everybody I swear I'am gonna break out of here and get my fucking revenge on all of the people who did this to me and force you to do what we say whether you like it or not." he thought angrily.

Then all of a sudden when the truck came to a stop for a couple minutes the doors quietly opened. The seven fakes looked at each other in shock. How in the hell did this happen? But they just quietly jumped out of the truck and ran off.

After a couple seconds of running when they thought that they were safe they stopped in the middle of the forest.

"I don't understand who freed us?" asked Izumi.

Then all of a sudden a bullet came by and shot off Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka's quirk canceling ankle bracelets off of their ankles.

"That would be us." a voice answered from behind them.

They all turned around and saw a female white avian demon-like creature, a male white avian demon-like creature, a male imp-like creature that wore a cowboy outfit, another imp-like creature that wore a mafia style outfit, a green shark demon-like creature, a moth demon-like creature that wore a pimp like outfit, a demon-like creature that oddly had a TV for a head and wore a suit, a female demon-like creature that had cedar brown skin and white and hot pink hair that was tied up in pigtails, a male exorcist angel-like creature that wore a white and golden like cloak with the letter A in the middle and a female exorcist angel-like creature that wore a gray shirt and pants, black leggings and light gray low-heeled boots.

The seven fakes stared at them confusingly.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked All Might.

"Easy there we're actually here to help you." the male exorcist angel-like creature answered while raising a hand at him and slightly approached him and the others.

"Really?" asked seven fakes asked confusingly in unison.

"Yes so need to be paranoid." the imp-like creature with the mafia style outfit answered.

"Ok but answer my other question who are you?" asked All Might.

"I'am Stella."

"I'am her brother Andrealphus."

"I'am Striker."

"I'am Crimson."

"I'am Chaz."

"I'am Valentino."

"I'am Vox."

"I'am Velvettte."

"I'am Adam."

"And I'am Lute."

"And we already know you All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka." Lute said.

"You know us?" asked Shoka with wide eyes.

"Yes my dear we do and like Crimson said we are here to assist you." Andrealphus answered.

"Why?" asked the seven fakes as they tilted their heads and raises their eyebrows.

"Fallow us." the ten mysterious strangers answered with evil grins as they motioned their hands and began to walk away.

The seven fakes looked at each other with confused looks but then shrugged their shoulders and fallowed them. They did bail them out and said that they wanted to help them so they figured that it'd be best to fallow them. They had no idea why they did it, what they wanted and why they wanted to help them but whatever it was it had fucking better be good.