The Battle Part 1

As the seven fakes and the ten villains stood across the street the heroes and anti-heroes couldn't help but feel nothing but unbridled and unending hatred for the bastards standing right in front of them. Not only were they the villains who were determined to take down Izuku's adoptive family, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle at all costs and get their revenge on them by any means necessary but they were also the seven bastards who made Izuku's life a living hell, hurt all of Izuku's true childhood friends cause they disagreed with their views and were willing to protect Izuku from their quirkism, selfishness and abuse, completely made not only their's but also Class 1-B and The Big Three's school life just as much a living hell too and also attacked innocent children and their parents just because they didn't fit their standards of being a hero. And they also still couldn't see that they were in the wrong and were willing to team up with villains just to make things go there way and they still had the audacity to try to make Izuku come back to them no matter what. Well those bastards could just keep dreaming cause their was no way in hell that was going to fucking happen.

"Well are you ready to die?" asked Valentino evilly.

"More like ready to finally be rid of your stupid asses once and for all dick." Angel Dust said angrily.

"Now onni-chan we don't have to fight I know that you're just confused and that deep down you miss us." said Izumi evilly as she took two steps towards Izuku.

"Yeah my baby so why don't you just do what we told you to do in the first place. Give up that quirk of yours, never see those freaks of nature and those false hope givers ever again, break up with those brats, abandon those cursed brats and be Katsumi and Shoka's stay-at-home-husband that way we can be family again." Green Telek said evilly as she put an arm around Izumi.

"And I'am gonna tell you what I told you a fucking million times since I came back no I will never come back to your stupid as fuck family and ever since I was diagnosed as quirkless you showed me that we were never a family so why the fuck would I go back to you when I can stay with those who actually love me?" said Izuku nonchalantly as he folded his arm across his chest.

All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka growled. It was clear as day that Izuku was still brainwashed and that they had to rescue him now more then ever. This was their last chance.

"Mom and dad I can't believe this you could've sided with us your own children." Shoto said with an evil grin.

"Yeah why side with those fucking brats when you can side with your own flesh and blood." said Shoka with an evil grin.

"And Mr. Aizawa and Mrs. Joke I'am also disappointed in you." Katsuki said with an evil grin.

"You could've invested your time in us the best students that you ever had in your class." said Katsumi with an evil grin.

"I agree but instead you invested all of your time and resources on those false hope givers." All Might said with an evil grin as he pointed at Izuku's true childhood friends.

"No we invested on students who actually have what it takes to be heroes." said Aizawa sternly.

"Cause not only do they have the strength and skils but the love and compassion that a hero should have two things that you fucking brats don't have." Mrs. Joke said sternly.

That statement made Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka growl as their fists shook in anger. Even when they were not talking those brats were again stealing the spotlight from them!!!!!!! Why the fuck did everyone like those fucking false hope givers instead of them?!!!!!!

"And Shoto and Shoka when we look at you we don't see our children we just see some spoiled brats who don't care about anyone but themselves." said Endeavor sternly.