Meeting Lucifer, Carmilla Carmine, Zestial, Odette and Clara

Two days have passed since the sports festival and the seven fakes arrest and things could not have been better. Ever since the seven fakes have been arrested the vibe of the school got a whole lot better since the students and the UA staff did not have to worry about Izumi, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins bullying people and being disrespectful to the teachers anymore or All Might and Green Telek coming up with every excuse in the fucking book for those five brats. Also after the truth revealed about the seven fakes have been revealed new laws have been placed to protect those who were quirkless and to not label anybody having a villain/weak quirk which made alot of people happy cause this would mean that something like what the seven fakes did will never happen again. Needless to say things have gotten even better ever since that happened.

Anyway The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei were waiting outside the school cause five very important people to The Demon Guardian Angels were coming over to visit and they were all gonna hang out at the park together. The reason why Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee were there already cause they decided to come and visit them all more often.

"Hey Eri and Kota are guys excited to see Auntie Carmilla, Uncle Zestial, Auntie Odette, Auntie Clara and grandpa Lucifer?" Izuku asked in an excited tone.

"Yes daddy we can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri.

"Yeah we're really excited to see them!!!!!!!" Kota exclaimed.

"We can't wait either sweeties." said Charlie with a huge smile.

"We also can't to make their aquantiance as well." Tokoyami said with a smile as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"Yeah we can't wait to meet them." said Uraraka.

"Oh trust me guys they're gonna love you." Izuku said.

"They're here!!!!!!" exclaimed Bee as she pointed at a car pulling up in front of the school.

They all smiled as it did and then all of a sudden a guy that sort of looked just like Charlie but was male and wearing a white and red suit with a black bow tie, a white and red hat with a gold crown with gold rings wrapped around and carrying a black cane immediately jumped out of the car as a dark gray skinned woman, a spider-like man with lime green eyes, a white skinned girl with red glasses and a puce skinned girl with black horns came out of the car after him.

"CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey dad." said Charlie with a small wave.

Then all of a sudden he immediately gave her and Izuku a huge hug but kinda hugged them a little too tight.

"Oh it's so good to see you and it's also good to you newphew." Charile's dad cooed.

He laughed happily as Izuku and Charlie just grinned in amusement.

"Uh it's uh good to see you too dad." said Charlie.

"Yeah uh it's really uh good to see you too Uncle Lucifer but you're crushing us." Izuku said.

Lucifer let go in a couple of seconds and Izuku and Charlie each caught their  breathe. Lucifer then did the same thing to Octavia, Vaggie, Helsa, Annabelle and Seviathan.

"Ummmmmm hi Uncle Lucifer." they said in unison with amused grins.

When he stopped hugging them he came up to Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival and petted them on the heads which made them purr.

"Oh hewwo our kitty fweinds." cooed Lucifer.

"Grandpa Lucifer!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed as they ran to him.

Lucifer smiled and immediately scooped them up in his arms.

"Eri, Kota." he said.

He then danced around a bit while humming making them giggle.

"Oh look how much you haven't grown still fun-sized." said Lucifer cheerfully as he hugged them.

Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei smiled as they found Lucifer to seem like alot of fun and the girls found him to be very adorable.

He then put them down and shook the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex amd Bee's hands although when he got closer to Alastor they kinda glared each other for bit since they had a bit of beef with each other but managed to keep their cool for Eri and Kota's sake.

"Hello  Izuku it's nice to see you again." the gray skinned woman said with a kind smile as she hugged him.

"Indeed it is great to see thy's presence again dear nephew." said the spider-like man as he shook Izuku's hand.

"Good to see you Auntie Carmilla and Uncle Zestial." Izuku said as he shook Zestial's hand.

"Hi guys!!!!!!!!!" the white skinned girl exclaimed as her and the prue skinned girl hugged Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats.

"We missed you!!!!!!" exclaimed the prue skinned girl.

"We missed you too Odette and Clara." Izuku said.

Then Carmilla and Zestial did the same thing they did to Izuku to Izuku's harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats and then they both shook the hands of the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee as Odette and Clara hugged them too and they all hugged Eri and Kota. Then they all turned to Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei with kind smiles.

"So you all must be Izuku's old friends that stood by him and his new friends that he told us about?" asked Carmilla.

"Yes that's us." Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei answered in unison.

"Well it is a great pleasure to meet you all." said Zestial.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you." Odette and Clara said unison.

"It's really nice to meet......." started Iida as he started walked towards them.

But then Lucifer grabbed Izuku's true childhood friends and immediately hugged them.

"Whoa!!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"You put it there kiddos I'am glad to meet the ones who helped my nephew and stood up for him against those assholes!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Lucifer as he hugged them too tight.

"Ummmmmm it's nice to meet you too sir but you're crushing us." Izuku's true childhood friends said in unison with amused grins.

"Uncle Lucifer let them go." said Izuku with an amused grin.

"Yeah dad you're kinda hugging a bit too hard." Charlie said with an amused grin. 

Lucifer smiled as he let them go and Izuku's true childhood friends caught their breath as they smiled in amusement.

"We take it you're a big of a hugger dude." said Denki.

"Just a smidge." Lucifer said as he lowered two of his fingers on his left hand.

Izuku, his harem, Seviathan, the five anthro cats, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei just smiled and shook their heads in amusement.

"Anyway I'am Charlie's dad Lucifer."

"I'am Carmilla Carmine."

"I'am Zestial."

"I'am Carmilla'a daughter Odette."

"And I'am Carmilla's other daughter and Odette's sister Clara."

"It's really nice to meet all of you." said Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei said in unison.

Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara smiled at their politeness. Then Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei introduced themselves.

After they did they all left to go to the park but little did they know that a long waited confession was gonna finally happen.