Returning To UA After Patrolling

Class 1-A, the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke were walking back to UA after they had finished their patrolling. Izuku's true childhood friends and Shinso felt very proud of themselves after all the hard work they did and the people that they helped cause not only that it meant they were one step closer to being pro heroes but they were able to make the citizens in the town feel very safe and secure which is what they always wanted to do. While walking they all saw in the huge projector that showed the new report that showed what The Demon Guardian Angels killing the Aldera Junior and High School staff was showing another news report that showed them defeating the bank robbers, rescuing that family in the building fire and the five anthro cats putting out the fire with their water element and them rescuing the three teenaged girls from the group of rapists and The Demon Guardian Angels killing them. The news report praised all of them for what they did, for helping all those victims that desperately needed to he rescued and for making sure that Musutafu can sleep safely at night knowing that they were all here to protect them and keep them safe and sound. The group of heroes and anti-heroes smiled at the reporters kind words even though that none of them cared for fame and glory they just wanted to rescue innocent people and and keep the town and it's citizens safe.

Anyway when they all walked inside UA they were welcomed by the other students (minus Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins) and the rest of the UA staff (minus All Might and Green Telek) giving them all a round of applause which shocked all of them.

"What's all that for?" asked Izuku confusingly.

"We just saw the news report on T.V." Kendo answered.

"And we all just witnessed all the heroics that you guys did today on your patrol." said Kurioro.

"Yeah that was awesome!!!!!!!!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Indeed it was well done all of you." said Principal Nezu with a nod.

The others smiled and nodded. Class 1-A, the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke smiled. They felt very happy that everyone in the school was giving them credit for what they did.

"Thank you." they all said in unison.

The others students and UA staff smiled and nodded.

"Mommies daddy/moms dad grandpas aunties uncles!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota happily as they ran to their adoptive family and and the others.

The group immdiately hugged Eri and Kota and kissed them on the cheeks.

Then they all heard grunting in pain from behind the crowd.

"Let us go!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled seven voices.

"No you idiots need to be taught a fucking lesson!!!!!!" two voices yelled angrily.

They all turned around and groaned when they saw All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka being dragged by the ears by Gran Torino and Recovery Girl. What did those seven assholes do now?

"Go on tell them what you were planning to do." said Recovery Girl angrily as she and Gran Torino threw the seven fakes to the ground very hard.

All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka groaned in pain as they held their ears and looked up at the group in front of them. They looked down at the floor with very stubborn looks on their faces implicating that they weren't gonna say shit.

"Go on bastards tell us." Blitz said sternly as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Yes tell us the obviously blatant stupidity that spewed out of your mouths earlier." said Stolas as he folded his arms across chest.